3DHobbyShop 51" Andrew Jesky SLICK - Page 3 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Apr 30, 2008, 03:10 PM
Registered User
Okay, thats one. Two to go. Thanks MLT.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Apr 30, 2008, 03:25 PM
Registered User
mexico's Avatar
Josh - is it in the 47" size, 55" or 88"?
Was it designed by Andrew and Ben alone or was Scott involved in the project as well?
Apr 30, 2008, 03:32 PM
Scott Stoops
sukhoi26mx's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexico
Josh - is it in the 47" size, 55" or 88"?
Was it designed by Andrew and Ben alone or was Scott involved in the project as well?
I'll let the other specifics leak out, but this is all AJ and Ben. I've not seen one first hand, but the photos I've peeked at are truly stunning.

Scott
Apr 30, 2008, 03:35 PM
Registered User
mexico's Avatar
You flying to SEFF?
Apr 30, 2008, 03:37 PM
Scott Stoops
sukhoi26mx's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexico
You flying to SEFF?
Yeah. Be there tomorrow afternoon.

Scott
Apr 30, 2008, 03:37 PM
Test your skills....fly IMAC!!
sun.flyer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sukhoi26mx
I've not seen one first hand, but the photos I've peeked at are truly stunning.

Scott
Yes they are!!

How do I know? Andrew dropped a couple of them off to me this morning to drive down to SEFF for him.

Stunning might be an understatement with this beauty.

Tim
Apr 30, 2008, 03:40 PM
Registered User
mexico's Avatar
New planes, SEFF, warm weather. AHHHHH. So jealous. We had frost this morning. Frost. I have flown 2 times in the last 10 weeks.
Apr 30, 2008, 08:55 PM
Team 3DHS
BoneDoc's Avatar
Len, Neither .

This is all Andrew + Ben. I just get to drool on it .
Apr 30, 2008, 09:01 PM
Fly Low or you'll never know!
RC4x4's Avatar
I'll bet it's a 60" give or take and will be amazing!


Cory
Apr 30, 2008, 09:17 PM
3DHS Junkie
Quote:
Originally Posted by RC4x4
I'll bet it's a 60" give or take and will be amazing!


Cory
I'll take a shot.....I'll lay odds that this one is 40".
Apr 30, 2008, 09:24 PM
May the Farce be with you...
refugeefromcalif's Avatar
This kind of post is wanting my tax refund check to disappear.
Must Buy, Must Hold Back. Must Buy, Must Hold Back.
I'm in Termoil here.

Will see them all tomorrow, and get pics.
Then Decide.

George
Apr 30, 2008, 09:44 PM
Team 3DHS
BoneDoc's Avatar
No need to decide. Just stash a portion of your money away .
Apr 30, 2008, 09:47 PM
gwh
gwh
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneDoc
This is all Andrew + Ben. I just get to drool on it .
So is Scott out?

Or is this the trigger that will lead to the formation of two warring factions within the 3DHS disciples? The followers of AJ or those led by SS.

Will the future of these threads become futile as each side constantly claims that their leader's planes are the true 3DHS products in a way that makes the Ford v. Chevy; cruchy v. smooth; OHB v. HRC; or natural v. implant rivalries seem calm, respectful, and civilized?
Apr 30, 2008, 09:50 PM
Scott Stoops
sukhoi26mx's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwh
So is Scott out?

Or is this the trigger that will lead to the formation of two warring factions within the 3DHS disciples? The followers of AJ or those led by SS.

Will the future of these threads become futile as each side constantly claims that their leader's planes are the true 3DHS products in a way that makes the Ford v. Chevy; cruchy v. smooth; OHB v. HRC; or natural v. implant rivalries seem calm, respectful, and civilized?
Where did I go? Yikes, I almost lost myself - I'm pretty sure I'm not out. You did see that we're (3DH) introducing more than one model, right?

BTW, Ford, crunchy, and natural.

Scott
Apr 30, 2008, 10:10 PM
Registered User
mexico's Avatar
Hmmm. Could the AJ 3DHS be big enough to fly competiton? Like 40%?
But SEFF is electric.....


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Need New 3d Plane from Previes gear. NoMercy 3D Flying 2 Jun 06, 2006 05:07 AM
New 3D planes from GWS? assib GWS (Grand Wing Servo) 4 Feb 24, 2005 01:34 AM
Sneak Peak At NEW 3D Plane from Dick Rankin thechosen1one Foamies (Kits) 5 Oct 11, 2004 02:27 PM
New 3D Planes from Fliton LTChip Parkflyers 1 Jun 19, 2003 03:17 PM
New "3D Aircraft" Discussion Group Proposal Tim H. Foamies (Kits) 1 May 02, 2003 10:57 PM