Apr 22, 2008, 01:20 AM
PROFESSOR TRUTH JIMMY ICE
Thread OP
Discussion

Venom X-28... anybody tried it?

if so.... what's the word/ what do you think?

thanks

$40... three colors
to remove ads between posts
Apr 22, 2008, 03:35 PM
there was another thread, and nobody has one yet

i do plan on ordering one (maybe two) as soon as they're available. i wish i could find out the frequency first, though

[edit] the picture of the red one is new, though. looks nice! i think i like the silver best
Apr 24, 2008, 01:56 PM
PROFESSOR TRUTH JIMMY ICE
Thread OP
OOps... didn't know there was another thread.... will continue there... thanks or the info
Apr 24, 2008, 03:15 PM
this thread, that thread, whatever. until someone actually has one and makes a "review" thread
Apr 27, 2008, 10:27 PM
Who make this one?

Any comments on "puller" vs "pusher" planes? All mine are currently pusher design.

Do the props get more bunged up if they are in front ????
Apr 27, 2008, 11:03 PM
I am the robot of pop...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy Steve
Do the props get more bunged up if they are in front ????
only when you hit something

my CC flyer goes through props like nothing, and its basically a cub.....

however, the UBI prop can take a serious beating.... like being stuck into a stone wall... like this........

UBI biplane mod 2 (0 min 19 sec)

ALL my UBI props are still working fine!!! i guess it depends on the prop and the weight of the plane.....
Apr 28, 2008, 07:28 PM
Have fun
i'm still dreaming of extending the fuse and adding canards and making a nice little SU-47 Berkut. and paint it black....
Aug 20, 2009, 09:36 AM

Yeah I bought it

This plane is too fast to fly indoors (doesn't float well) and can fly outdoors with no wind. It took me a while to get used to it. When you turn it usually either dives or climbs then stalls out. It seems pretty durable, i havent broke a prop yet. It comes with one extra pair of props (1 left and 1 right). I flew it twice and then went to recharge it and it won't charge now. I am sending it back today.

Quick Reply