This thread is privately moderated by DismayingObservation, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 18, 2008, 05:51 PM
Pronoun trouble...
Thread OP
Discussion

Progress is good!

Having one's ducks in a row when faced with multiple extracurricular projects creates a nice feeling.

*I have all of the coroplast I need (and then some) to finish the little SPAD, not to mention enough material to perhaps build another from scratch...but that's a blog for another day.

*My pal who owns the LHS sold me the entire E-flite Blade CP Bell-Hiller upgrade for less than it would have cost me to replace just the grips and pivot arms. At a loss, yet. Small wonder he's been getting virtually all of my business as of late.

*The Hitec single-conversion receiver I got as part of that neat deal from one of this site's users found a new home in my E-flite Thunderbolt. Same LHS got me a channel 55 crystal and voila! Another project crossed off of my list. Works like a charm. The full-range Berg Microstamp now lives in my Raiden Tech Zero Fighter-25. That same neat deal was for an abandoned homebuilt SPAD plane which is cleaned up and ready for final assembly.

*Best flight ever with the VQ P-51 ended with the Pitts muffler coming loose yet again, this time with the loss of one of the retainer bolts. LHS to the rescue again. He sold me a pair that were a bit too short, but he has a pair of the correct length waiting for me. That plane has definitely moved up to the top of my glow-powered faves list now that the bugs are pretty much worked out.

That just leaves getting that servo box on the Global Raven built and installed, getting off of the stick and reassembling the HPI Savage 25 (I miss driving that brute) and the arrival of the wing struts for the Great Planes Cessna next month.

Happy weekend, all.
Last edited by DismayingObservation; Apr 18, 2008 at 09:26 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply