This thread is privately moderated by LOGICAL_PSYCHO, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 02, 2014, 02:32 PM
Ad eos qui nesciunt crepitus

Uberpfeil (Super Arrow)

Got the idea from a hunting arrow......building it now......64 mm EDF 4400 kV.
The CF-105 experiment didn't work because the EDF I have doesn't have mounting tabs, and it didn't want to stay put in the bulkheads.....I've cut shear slots in the lower fuse and wing plate of this thing to remedy that, plus (2) hold down straps

Update: 12/11/14......I added a second fan and mounted both on the side of the fuse just forward of the fin. Removed the lower fuse, and IT FLYS ! this aircraft is not for the faint of heart. Estimated top speed of close to 80 mph.

Doppelpfeil 1.0 Maiden (1 min 45 sec)
Last edited by Old_Pilot; Dec 11, 2014 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Added assembly details
Nov 28, 2014, 03:39 PM
What could possibly go wrong?
Here's the link: Hawker Hunter EDF

(2 min 44 sec)
Dec 09, 2014, 09:29 AM
Here my built from scratch Waco PG2 WW II using balsa, spare parts and boardfoam and maiden flight with more details

Maiden Flight Franky PG2 Resume (5 min 34 sec)
Dec 11, 2014, 04:43 AM
How do I delete this (my) message?
Last edited by Tomas Dunker; Dec 11, 2014 at 04:48 AM. Reason: I want to delete this (my) message
Dec 11, 2014, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomas Dunker
How do I delete this (my) message?
You can edit the content of a post, but you can't delete a post. That would screw up the post numbering system

Ken
Dec 20, 2014, 03:48 PM

foam goose plans

I've been trying to locate a set of plans for a foam RC Grumman Goose and recently found exactly what I'm looking for but can't find out how to order the plans.
The plans are for a 1:10 scale Grumman Goose ( foamie ) with a 58.8 wingspan and it's offered by warren_window (at) yahoo dot com but I've had no luck contacting him at this address.
I hope someone can provide some information on how to get in touch with this guy so I can get a set of plans to build this bird.
Dec 21, 2014, 07:16 AM
Went to mow a meadow
Quote:
Originally Posted by RC elec.flyer
I've been trying to locate a set of plans for a foam RC Grumman Goose and recently found exactly what I'm looking for but can't find out how to order the plans.
The plans are for a 1:10 scale Grumman Goose ( foamie ) with a 58.8 wingspan and it's offered by warren_window (at) yahoo dot com but I've had no luck contacting him at this address.
I hope someone can provide some information on how to get in touch with this guy so I can get a set of plans to build this bird.
Are these any good for you? Looks a nice 59 incher

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1575675
Dec 22, 2014, 01:57 PM
Always Ready!
Yep - that's me. I didn't see any emails from you, but I'll check my junk folder. My plans are a good starting point, but they leave room for improvisation, especially with the finishing touches. I look forward to watching you build another Goose... it flies nice and lazy, and look great in the air.

-Warren
Dec 28, 2014, 12:49 PM

Plans for high performance EPP 3D Bipe?

I'm looking for plans for a Bi plane that will have high performance 3D capability. I have a TH Crack Pitts and I am considering making something similar using EPP and CF. Something with a wing span between 26" - 34" would be great. I have been browsing the scratch built forum and found some nice looking biplanes but have not found much in the way of videos showing the performance, and nothing approaching the performance of a TH Crack Pitts. Thanks in advance for any tips....Jim

Quick Reply