This thread is privately moderated by thomer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 05, 2008, 04:39 PM
Find More Posts by thomer
Trader Rating: 150
Off roading with the Fun Cub!
Sold

Clancy Aviation Big Bee Local P/U only Los Angeles, CA. *Reduced*

Clancy Aviation Big Bee ARF.

Never been flown, but needs minor work.

Needs a little work on the rudder as I took the hinges out to replace them. I also taped the ailerons to the wing so they are fixed, but this can be taken off if you so choose. The bottom of the wing needs a small patch of white monocoat where the aileron servo was cutout if you don't use the ailerons.

I'm putting this in the electrics forum because I converted it to electric. I made made a battery mount in the fuse.

I need to move this thing out. It's taking up too much room.

$90
Last edited by thomer; Apr 07, 2008 at 09:06 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 05, 2008, 05:05 PM
Find More Posts by P-38J-Lightning
Trader Rating: 30
Team Me!
First in line if/when you decide to ship.

Not that it will last that long!

Joel