My Other Hobbies - RC Groups
View Poll Results: How many other hobbies do you have?
none - this is it for me! 0 0%
One 2 40.00%
Two other hobbies 1 20.00%
Three - I like to keep busy 1 20.00%
Four or More - I don't know where I get the time! 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

This thread is privately moderated by SassyCat, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 31, 2008, 04:01 PM
Cat With Wings
Poll

My Other Hobbies

We all have other hobbies, I assume. One hobby is more than enough to take up all your free time, but at least most are not satisfied with just one.

I do video editing and filming when I can - mostly for home movies and mostly for people I know. It's a lot of fun though and I wish so much I could go into it as a career someday. But for now I'm satisfied just doing it for fun.

I have other hobbies like writing - mostly poetry. The one that is newest to me though is drawing. Since my hubby got me into anime, mostly I draw in anime style, but I'm trying to branch out. Anyways, here are a couple of the ones that I have finished:
to remove ads between posts
Mar 31, 2008, 05:27 PM
Peace
Nice work! I'm into photography as well as RC things.
Mar 31, 2008, 09:34 PM
YardGoat lives with mama
My other hobby is collecting artwork.
Mar 31, 2008, 11:17 PM
Excellent!!! Very well done!! You are very talented... thanks for posting them!
Apr 01, 2008, 04:30 AM
Cat With Wings
Thanks NorCal.

Photography is a great hobby too. I used to be really into it myself until I realized how bad I was at it... I can do certain things well enough. but when I get out of that realm I'm at a loss.
Apr 03, 2008, 01:36 AM
Don't look at me like that....
I'm an artist also. Commercial artist and sign maker.

Tom
Apr 07, 2008, 09:25 PM
Canucklehead
I always wished I could draw. I lake the patients and the talent. My artwork in school always looked like it was done by a mentally challenged six year old.

I need more than one hobby to keep me sane through Canadian winters. I build and tweak my computer for gaming. I also DJ for my flying club's annual air show.