New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by SassyCat, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 30, 2008, 02:43 AM
Find More Posts by SassyCat
Cat With Wings
Rant

Night Owl

It's funny, most nights when I can't stay up everyone's around on IM and begging me to stay up later. The one night I think to myself "tonight I'll stay up late, catch up on some things, and chat" no one is stirring. A Saturday night/Sunday morning no less.

I caught up on everything within the first couple hours after everyone was in bed. Now what am I supposed to do? I drank loads of caffeine so I could stay up. *kicks imaginary rock*
to remove ads between posts