RDRC Spring Fly-In, Apr. 19th - RC Groups
Mar 29, 2008, 11:37 PM
What the Pfotenhauer?
Fly-In

RDRC Spring Fly-In, Apr. 19th

I'm posting this event here, but it's not only fuel. Aircraft of all types and sizes are welcome.

Last edited by B Rocka; Mar 30, 2008 at 11:49 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 12, 2008, 02:28 PM
Last edited by Doc Holliday; Apr 13, 2008 at 10:43 AM.
Apr 13, 2008, 09:19 AM
Live to Fly, Fly to Live
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Holliday
I'll probably be there, I just joined RDRC a couple weeks ago. Let me ask you something though, should I expect unfriendliness at clubs in general?
Howdy Doc,

I commented on your post over on FG a few minutes ago about this. I don't know who was there, but that's not the norm. I've been in clubs around central NC (RDRC and RAMS included) for over 30 years and have always had a good time and made friends. This is a very friendly bunch, though I'm sure with 140 members you might find someone you don't get along with. It was a rainy day, I'm sure everyone was bummed out. Give it some time and have fun!

Dave
Apr 13, 2008, 10:45 AM
Thanks Dave, I deleted my post as I got reported for cross posting. Guess somebody was offended at my post for some reason, wasn't trying to offend just vent a little
Apr 18, 2008, 07:12 AM
R/C Super Store
Yep, the forcast is looking great for this Saturday's event at RDRC.. warm, sunny, & a light breeze. There are lots of killer prizes to be given away, good food to be served, and killer friends/friends-to-be! There are detailed on the flyer at the beginning of the thread and on the club website at www.RD-RC.org. Don't miss it!
Apr 18, 2008, 08:32 PM
Live to Fly, Fly to Live
Here's a list of some of the prizes for the event tomorrow:

ERC 25% Yak-54
Extreme Flight Outlaw ARF
Phase-3 EF-16 Jet w/motor & ESC
Parkzone Micro-Citabria Park Flyer RTF
E-Flite Blade CX2 RTF
ERC TX Case
Hangar9 Metered Glow Driver
Mercury Adhesive Kit
Super Prop Reamers
HiTec Micro Flight Pack RX + 3ea HS-55
X-acto Knife Set
Futaba Fasst Koozie
Spektrum Knee Pad
DX6I Radio TX & 6200 Ful Range RX
Hobby-Lobby Yak Foamie
Hangar9 Z-Bend Pliers
Hangar9 Heat Gun
Hobbico Screw Driver Set
HigherPlane DVDs
Boxes of Rubber Bands
Lots of ERC Cleaner kits
Apr 19, 2008, 11:02 PM
Live to Fly, Fly to Live
There is now a partial slideshow of today's event available at:

http://www.scootworks.net/rdrc/sprin...pslideshow.php

You can also get to this by going to www.rd-rc.org , click on [Club Stuff], then [Pictures]. It is also found on www.rd-rc.org by clicking on [Event Stuff] in the LH menu. Enjoy..more will be added tomorrow!

Dave

Quick Reply