Aug 31, 2010, 11:20 AM
FW190
TigerI's Avatar
Thanks much Fred
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Aug 31, 2010, 12:53 PM
FW190
TigerI's Avatar
I bought the 208B just now. Hope its as good as everyone says.
Aug 31, 2010, 12:59 PM
Keep it steady
lavi's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerI View Post
I bought the 208B just now. Hope its as good as everyone says.
its better, You'll love it !
Aug 31, 2010, 05:39 PM
Registered User
llbr22's Avatar
I just got my P350 and 206B last week.. been using it non-stop. It's awesome. David at progressive was a huge help too! Great customer service.
Aug 31, 2010, 05:49 PM
Registered User
Hi...
i got my 106B today...
i'm chaging now! but the cooling fan it does not work..
so is it ok? or how to turn on the cooling fan




Thank...
Aug 31, 2010, 05:55 PM
CloggieCopter™
CloggieUK's Avatar
The cooling fan by default is set to automatic and only comes on when needed. You can set it to manual and have it running all the time but I see o need to do so.
Aug 31, 2010, 06:30 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by CloggieUK View Post
The cooling fan by default is set to automatic and only comes on when needed. You can set it to manual and have it running all the time but I see o need to do so.
Thank..you

so now i set AUTO.
is that good?




Thank...
Aug 31, 2010, 06:49 PM
CloggieCopter™
CloggieUK's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLASH View Post
Thank..you

so now i set AUTO.
is that good?




Thank...
Yup, just leave it on auto. If it gets hot, the fan will come on.
Sep 01, 2010, 02:28 AM
Registered User
thomanie's Avatar

Unbalanced balancing question


I have a balancing question regarding a 1010B (non-plus) using 3.13f, with balancing only in CV phase.

When charging an unbalanced 6S 5000mAh pack (2x unbalanced 3S) I had cell voltages ranging from 4.08 to 4.20 as the charger was balancing in the CV phase. For simplicity let's say the voltages were as follows:
4.08, 4.12, 4.14, 4.16, 4.18, 4.20

When balancing the charger first bleeds from the highest cell (#6) - seen by the voltage flashing in the per-cell display. Next balancing cycle it bleeds the two highest (#5 and #6). Next cycle the three highest (#4,#5, and #6). Then the two highest. Then the highest. And so on. Cells below a certain level (4.15?) seem to never bleed.

Is it really optimal to bleed the non-full cells?

Or will relatively slowing the charge of the middle cells by bleeding, allow an overall higher charge current as the balancer circuit only has a single cell at 4.20 as long as possible?

Slowing the middle cells charge this way will leave you with a less unbalanced pack should you decide to stop the charge before all reach 4.20 - which is a big plus.

T
Sep 01, 2010, 07:37 AM
Registered User
How to charge NI-MH?
i really don't know how to use it.



Thank...
Sep 01, 2010, 10:49 PM
Registered User
Read the manual and then if you have questions, come back.

Basic steps:

1) Select the NiMH mode
2) Select the charge/discharge program
3) Set the parameters (eg charge current)
4) Press Start
Sep 02, 2010, 03:12 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerI View Post
I bought the 208B just now. Hope its as good as everyone says.
I got mine last thursday and was able to test it first time yesterday. Just believe me: it's much better - you'll love it!
And you'll love it even more when you combine it with logview either to track live data during charge/discharge or to visualize logged charge data - logged with the 208Bs internal data logger.

Volker
Sep 02, 2010, 09:51 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgfly View Post
Read the manual and then if you have questions, come back.

Basic steps:

1) Select the NiMH mode
2) Select the charge/discharge program
3) Set the parameters (eg charge current)
4) Press Start
Thank..you
i have some Questions
i set 2A for charge NI-MH, i pressed start
the Icharger said .15A charging and 11.53V 00050mA, so then i charge for 8 cells Ni-MH

Question is what's gonna on? Is the Icharger have some problem? or my batteries have problem? or my batteries still have alots power?



Thank...
Sep 03, 2010, 02:51 AM
Registered User
SteveM732's Avatar
A year or so behind schedule I have finally completed my review of the 208B. Please feel free to leave comments regarding it under my blog post.
Sep 03, 2010, 10:58 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLASH View Post
Thank..you
i have some Questions
i set 2A for charge NI-MH, i pressed start
the Icharger said .15A charging and 11.53V 00050mA, so then i charge for 8 cells Ni-MH

Question is what's gonna on? Is the Icharger have some problem? or my batteries have problem? or my batteries still have alots power?..
Manual mode or Auto mode?


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Best charger/discharger $ can buy namancio Batteries and Chargers 30 Jan 31, 2010 02:52 PM
Power Pacer Battery charger/discharger ACE_McCOOL Batteries and Chargers 4 Oct 22, 2002 12:39 PM
NIB Hitec CG-325 Charger/Discharger/Cycler for 4-9 cells - $39! Jason M Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 0 Oct 03, 2002 03:29 AM
WTB Good charger/discharger 10 + cells WickedFunRC Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 0 Sep 05, 2002 08:55 PM