E-Flites Third Platinum Series is a Twin! Deuces Wild 25e2
Check it out! The next Platinum Series plane is a good size Sport twin called the Deuces Wild 25e2 !
* Wing Span:62 in (1570mm)
* Overall Length:62.5 in (1580mm)
* Wing Area:740 sq in (47.7 sq dm)
* Flying Weight:9.2 - 10.5 lbs (4.2 - 4.7kg)
* Motor Size:Power 25 - Power 32 (2 required)
* Radio:6+ channels
* Servos: (6) standard size servos (7) required with optional retracts
* Trim Scheme Colors:Ultracote White, black, and flame red
* Prop Size:12x8E - 13x6.5E
* Spinner Size:2.5 in
* Hardware Included:Yes
* Speed Control :60 Amp Brushless Switch mode BEC (2 required)
* Recommended Battery:3200 3S 11.1V Li-Po w/Power 25, 3300 4S 14.4 Li-Po w/Power 32
* Flaps:Yes, prehinged
* Retracts:Yes, optional
* Approx. Flying Duration:10 minutes
* Approx. Assembly Time:6 - 8 hours
Holy Smokes! where's the pre-order button! This will be on order today with my LHS
--Hear that Carlos? LHS, as in Local Hobby Shop!
-- You too Country Gentleman -L.H.S.!!!
Thank you John Redman!!!
Pilot looks like the one out of the Mentor
Last edited by steve1814; Mar 20, 2008 at 07:58 AM.
I hope this isn't a bad omen...
Last edited by steve1814; Mar 20, 2008 at 09:36 AM.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion||Next E-flite Platinum series Desires?||P-51C||Scale Kit/Scratch Built||50||Jan 13, 2008 01:11 PM|
|Poll||Show E-Flite what you want next Platinum Series Warbird Poll Part II||Tommy D||Electric Warbirds||193||Oct 23, 2007 09:47 PM|
|Poll||Show E-Flite what YOU want Next Platinum Series Warbird!||Tommy D||Electric Warbirds||151||Sep 17, 2007 04:44 PM|
|Poll||Show E-Flite what you want next Platinum Series Warbird Poll Part II||Tommy D||Electric Warbirds||0||Sep 17, 2007 04:36 PM|