Jun 07, 2019, 10:29 AM
Up! Up! And Away!
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldguy
Let's not forget the actual query ……………………….

I think we're straying a bit here. All he wants are the recommended control inputs for 'what he has' as he lost the setting in his TX .
Looks like he found the throws and added "Extra tips are appreciated!" Indeed, for a child new to rc flying, less power for weight and a hight lift to power ratio with more wing area are excellent tips.

Other ways to get there are to reduce throws further and/or increase expo and especially to reduce throw on the throttle channel in combination with the lowest cell count bat on which it will fly. Trade-offs will include the need for a bigger area and less wind and especially remembering and planning to keep it upwind.
Last edited by GottaZoom; Jun 07, 2019 at 11:26 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 10, 2019, 09:48 AM
I want to say thanks to you all for the extra tips. It even inspired me to build a Ezflyer for my son.
I didn't try the new settings (we had a storm) but I'm confident that it will fly better than my old settings (the old was flying like a sinusoid). With these settings and cg it will fly better than the old one.

Thx to you all and greetings from Europe.
Jun 10, 2019, 02:34 PM
IMO ( In My Opinion ) →
Quote:
Originally Posted by humptydumpty
I want to say thanks to you all for the extra tips. It even inspired me to build a Ezflyer for my son.
I didn't try the new settings (we had a storm) but I'm confident that it will fly better than my old settings (the old was flying like a sinusoid). With these settings and cg it will fly better than the old one.

Thx to you all and greetings from Europe.
If you need any help with the EzFly , let me know .... I'll be glad to help .

Quick Reply