Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by EAST RC, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 05, 2008, 05:51 PM
Unregistered User
Well, it's probably too late buuuut...

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlewing78
that is very cool liam. Would be better if it wasn't all one color
I was kind of thinking that too... in the end I couldn't really find anything that I thought looked good but I decided there was enough orange and black on it that it was varied enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupeli
Liam, that scheme looks absolutely great! The downside is that for orientation purposes, it could be not that good. On the other hand, it's a big plane so maybe that doesn't hurt too much.
I know, I know... I have trouble when it comes to making non-symmetrical things. My brain just doesn't work that way, if it's not symmetrical I don't like it. If you have any ideas I may be able to make some quick changes before the deadline is up. I'm guessing it's over at 10pm New York time? So 3 hours left... well, we'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.Strachan
When are the top 5 posted?
Well it says that voting will go on for 10 days and end on the 14th, since today is the 5th and the contest is over today, I would say it should be done already and we should be voting right now!

Thanks for the comments guys!

-Liam
Last edited by liam2317; Apr 05, 2008 at 06:00 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 05, 2008, 06:00 PM
There is no place like Hodges!
Nice schemes guys!!!!!!

I just noticed the prize picture on the first page, and WOW! Looks like an awsome prize!!

So, what day will the top 5 schemes be posted?
Apr 05, 2008, 07:21 PM
R/C Super Store
We will be posting more info on the continuation of the contest at midnight. I will let this portion of the contest continue until then, to allow any late entries to pop in.

Chris
Apr 05, 2008, 07:45 PM
OK, that works
Apr 05, 2008, 08:40 PM
Hi Randy !!!!!!!!
Apr 05, 2008, 08:45 PM
it's about time you showed up barnes! hurry up and enter the schene contest.

randy
Apr 05, 2008, 08:45 PM
am i too late?
Apr 05, 2008, 09:07 PM
There is no place like Hodges!
Just 2 hours left!!
Apr 05, 2008, 11:02 PM
R/C Super Store
Well done, everyone! On to phase 2!
Apr 06, 2008, 12:10 AM
R/C Super Store
Alright guys,