Apr 02, 2008, 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin80
It is made from foam. The colors might be throwing you off too. The lighting in the picture is also bad. With some carbon reenforcement, that thing should easily do well over 200!!
200 MPH my @$$. I'll bet you $50 it will come no where near 200mph. Drag force on it would be too great, plus the prop pitch would not generate any thrust at that speed. There is no way. Anyone who thinks it can go 200mph (airspeed) should pick up a physics book, read it, and report back.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 02, 2008, 07:28 PM
Ya just haves to grease the wings man.

Physical book don't apply to illiterates, unless ther's some pictures

JOE
Last edited by stoneyjoe; Apr 02, 2008 at 08:01 PM.
Apr 06, 2008, 10:30 AM
Needs a vacation
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorator
200 MPH my @$$. I'll bet you $50 it will come no where near 200mph. Drag force on it would be too great, plus the prop pitch would not generate any thrust at that speed. There is no way. Anyone who thinks it can go 200mph (airspeed) should pick up a physics book, read it, and report back.
Dude...it's a joke...chill?
Apr 06, 2008, 08:30 PM
no more glow models for me!!!!
if the guy took the time to take the pic, and post it on the internet . . . then why would he lie?? I THINK IT CAN GO AS FAST AS HE SAYS!! I reject your logic, and substitute my own!!
Apr 06, 2008, 10:06 PM
Sink stinks
Quote:
Apparently you haven't heard: as of April 1st there is no more drag force on vehicles moving through the air. So any plane can reach its propeller's maximum pitch speed, given enough time. This is making headlines because all of the R&D engineers for hypersonic transport are being laid off.
Apr 07, 2008, 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iflyrc1012
if the guy took the time to take the pic, and post it on the internet . . . then why would he lie?? I THINK IT CAN GO AS FAST AS HE SAYS!! I reject your logic, and substitute my own!!
oh, dame... it's true. If it is on the internets, then it must be true. I forgot!
Apr 07, 2008, 09:34 PM
This does 200mph...just not forward

Multiplex Easystar Crashes w/ OB Cameras 2008 (2 min 23 sec)
Apr 09, 2008, 10:58 AM
www.silentflyers.com
Whoa, just had lunch before watching that video - almost lost it during those onboard views!
Apr 14, 2008, 08:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaver Lover
Whoa, just had lunch before watching that video - almost lost it during those onboard views!

Hmm... might want to watch the video at least 12 inches away from your screen. It would help.
Apr 15, 2008, 11:24 AM
Idle up!
Somewhere there is a thread of a bipe that look remarkably like a twister..
Apr 15, 2008, 02:50 PM
space1
I Saw Some Wile Browesing But I Think They Just Make You Think That Because Of The Top Wing Dig
Sep 06, 2008, 10:34 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Fly it into the blades of a Raptor 90, and I bet for a split second it will go 200 MPH

No don't do that !! lmao
May 08, 2014, 10:11 PM
UH-1 Gunship, AH-1F jock 69-71
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Hogue
This Twister has been converted into a twin prop biplane, while retaining the bouncable elapor foam construction. This is an extremely high performance aircraft, probably capable of near 200 mph, with excelent high and low speed handling, and even does 3D. I will pull out of a hover at 1/4 throttle, and the control throws are perfect. Amazingly, even with all this performance, I am still comfortable with flying it indoors. I think I might be the first entry....I only hope I'm not "showing my cards" too early
200mph?? Bwah hahahahahahaha .... you're smoking too much wacky tobbacie!
Try maybe 50mph.

Quick Reply