This thread is privately moderated by zlite, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 04, 2015, 11:59 PM
SlowStick Test Pilot
http://uvs-info.com

Peter van Blyenburgh has the best compilation of information.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 05, 2015, 12:00 AM
SlowStick Test Pilot
brakar, did we meet in Oslo at UAS Norway?
Apr 05, 2015, 07:46 PM
I did not attend to that meeting Patrick. (Would have If I knew you or any of the "old" ones from the forum would show up).
Jul 27, 2015, 06:06 AM
2.4GHz systems, Electrics, FPV

New Zealand's new RPAS Regs effective 01/Aug/2015

Hi all...just an FYI for anyone who wants to have a look at what the new regs are for us here in NZ in a few days time....

http://www.caa.govt.nz/rules/ACs.htm#Part_101

See Part 101 and Part 102 its been split by weight effectively...."commercial/non commercial" ?? is not a part of it now in the historical sense ....So you can do your YouTube videos and get paid ok.... but have a look for the details etc.... I think the NZ CAA is expecting most of the commercial use to be in the higher weight category which has licencing etc as you will see...

I have noticed in the last month or so that our NZ TV media are using RPAS alot to do news filming etc...

Anyway it is whats happening in New Zealand..

Regards......Laurie
Last edited by Laurence Carroll; Jul 27, 2015 at 06:08 AM. Reason: News note
Jul 09, 2019, 12:53 PM
Hello, our diy drone has a swaying problem where it hovers perfectly fine but as soon as we make it move in any direction, it oscillates with increasing amplitude and then gets unstable and crashes. Any idea what can be wrong about it?

Quick Reply