Mar 10, 2008, 03:07 AM
Thread OP
Data

profile sport trainer free plans CAD format

hi all seeing as i have gained so much info and ideas from this great communnity i would like to give something back herer is a set of plans i desined this plane flies great with most motors which produce around 500rpm spinning a 6inch propi dont currently have a power set up reccommended but keep it light also THIS IS NOT A TRAINER!!! it is extrealy fast and repsonsive

sorry for it being word doc i didnt know how to transfer rhino file to pdf . any help thx. enjoy!!
to remove ads between posts
Mar 10, 2008, 03:34 AM
Sopwith Camel's Cousin
Quote:
Originally Posted by noah the poo
sorry for it being word doc i didnt know how to transfer rhino file to pdf . any help thx. enjoy!!
You can do a Word doc to PDF conversion:
Once you have a Word doc, many Macs and Windows machines can open
a Word doc and 'print' to a PDF file instead of a real printer.
Mar 10, 2008, 04:16 AM
Thread OP
thankx flying lama ill convert and reedo now
Mar 11, 2008, 01:14 PM
Sopwith Camel's Cousin
Quote:
Originally Posted by flying-llama
You can do a Word doc to PDF conversion:
Once you have a Word doc, many Macs and Windows machines can open
a Word doc and 'print' to a PDF file instead of a real printer.
Attached is my attempt at a Word to PDF conversion.
Mar 11, 2008, 03:25 PM
customstandoffs
Any pictures of a completed plane or a flight video?

Quick Reply