Mar 09, 2008, 03:35 PM
2013 GRAND SPORT CORVETTE
Discussion

Pre-recorded animation of the canon, TADS and Pilot's head on a large scale APACHE AH

OK - Here's the challenge. I have a IndyHelis AH-64A Apache 1/7 scale e-heli. The cannon and pilot's head are servo-animated. I plan to also animate the TADS. What I need help with is a scheme to prerecord the motions for these animated items and have it play back during the flight with a remote start and stop switch. A repeating loop that cycles the gun, TADS and Pilot's head is what I am looking for. Any ideas on how I can achieve this? Flying the heli is a full time task and I don't want to employ another person with a second transmitter as the operator for these features. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Cheers - Boyd
AMA 80393
Major USAF
Retired
to remove ads between posts
Mar 09, 2008, 05:16 PM
2013 GRAND SPORT CORVETTE
Got the answer I was hoping for on scalerchelis.com

http://www.servocity.com/html/servo_...ck_contro.html