This thread is privately moderated by _Lunchbox_, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 27, 2008, 08:52 PM
Hodgehound # 3
Rant

Fedex has struck again

Well, it had to happen. I have been buying and selling on RCg for almost 3 years now, and have been very lucky in that nothing I bought has been damaged. Well, I bought a 3dhs Aspera here on the forums, and it finally arrived today. I must say that it took longer than USPS or UPS, I also had to wait an extra day due to "local weather conditions" ( That is another thing, I NEVER get teh package when it is supposed to be delivered. It is always "customer unavailable" or some crap like that )
So, the box shows up today, and I just happened to catch the driver before he dropped it off and left. When I stopped him and told him I wasnt pleased with the very apparent damage to the package and asked if there was something I could sign stating that the item was damaged, he told me that I should just contact the office and just tell them that the package was left that way.
This kind of stuff really angers me, and is exactly the reason I avoid Fedex at every chance.

I took the plane out of the box and it is a miracle that it is unscathed. I have gone over it and haven't found any damage. I cannot understand how that happened, but I consider myself lucky.
Anyway, I just had to rant a little... now I feel better
to remove ads between posts
Mar 03, 2008, 03:00 PM
3DHS Junkie
looks like it was shipped in the original triple box shipping ---thank 3dhs for that!
Mar 04, 2008, 12:49 PM
DHL is just as bad IMO. I always use UPS if I can because it usually costs about the same as USPS and gets here faster!
Feb 03, 2010, 02:24 PM
Trolls more than he flys.
i orderd from graysonhobby.com, and it came in a broken into usps box. all my electronics were missing.
Feb 03, 2010, 07:27 PM
Hodgehound # 3
Ouch!
Feb 03, 2010, 07:31 PM
yea. it took them an extra 15 days to get the stuff back to us.
Feb 03, 2010, 07:45 PM
Hodgehound # 3
That sucks. Did you find out who stole it? or did it just get replaced from grayson hobby?
Feb 03, 2010, 07:46 PM
it just got replaced
Feb 03, 2010, 07:46 PM
the box might have just broken, and the stuff fell out. cause it was the heavy stuff.
Feb 03, 2010, 07:59 PM
Hodgehound # 3
Oh, still sucks though... having to wait for that shipment again.

I ordered some fuses for a job one time. Even had them sent in emergency next day...etc. When they came in, all I got was an empty padded envelope with the bottom missing from it....
Feb 03, 2010, 08:14 PM
ouch. thats a buzzkill.