This thread is privately moderated by DismayingObservation, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 27, 2008, 08:16 PM
Pronoun trouble...
Thread OP
Discussion

Hooray for ground loops!

Or not.

Since my latest review is now up over at RC Power and garnering interest, I thought I'd take the subject of the review for a ride.

I think that club is cursed.

I forgot the ignitor that plugs into the power panel and I had to borrow one to start the engine. Unfortunately, its owner had to leave, in turn leaving me to try and use the half-dead ni-cad ignitor I had on hand.

Sputter...sputter...die. Repeat until battery dies for good. It just wasn't lighting up the plug enough to help it start and it was a brand new, previously unused plug to boot.

When it did run, the right landing gear kept collapsing. Wouldn't lock all the way.

Off came the wing. Several times. Finally got the pushrod working right.

Except the ignitor was totally kaput by then.

Looking on the bright side, I tried to start the engine with the power panel ignitor when I got home...zoom! Started strong, stayed running strong.

Too bad it was in my driveway at the time...
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply