This thread is privately moderated by imxz28, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 27, 2008, 06:32 PM
Find More Posts by imxz28
Trader Rating: 1
Wanted

Tower Hobbies "Free Shipping code"

Tower offered me a welcome back free shipping code on a $50 purchase but it expired last week. Does anyone have a free shipping code that is not expired.

I know all about the $25 off a $199 purchase. Just looking to spend a little over $50 and wanted to cash in on free shipping.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 27, 2008, 07:13 PM
Find More Posts by chip.greely
Trader Rating: 247
Give 'em a call and see if they'll honor it, expired or not. If they really want to welcome you back,..they likely will (and have in the past).

C

BTW-I think the codes are Customer Number specific
Old Feb 27, 2008, 07:54 PM
Find More Posts by cynjon
Trader Rating: 177
Retired USAF
Quote:
Originally Posted by chip.greely
Give 'em a call and see if they'll honor it, expired or not. If they really want to welcome you back,..they likely will (and have in the past).

C

I don't know if they're customer number specific, but I know they're tied to individual email addresses...I got one as well but it doesn't expire until Friday.

BTW, I don't think Tower will honor both a coupone for $20 off $50 AND a free shipping coupon, but I could be wrong. I think the "welcome back" coupon I got said it is not valid with any other offer...
Old Feb 28, 2008, 12:46 AM
I don't plan on combining offers, just the one free shipping... email the number to me if you feel up to it. I'm at imxz28@valorNet.com
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynjon
I don't know if they're customer number specific, but I know they're tied to individual email addresses...I got one as well but it doesn't expire until Friday.

BTW, I don't think Tower will honor both a coupone for $20 off $50 AND a free shipping coupon, but I could be wrong. I think the "welcome back" coupon I got said it is not valid with any other offer...
Old Feb 28, 2008, 01:23 AM
Find More Posts by nieb15
Trader Rating: 4
The Tenth Dimension
Quote:
Originally Posted by chip.greely

C

I agree, try shooting them a email or call. I'll bet they will honor it as long as it wasn't a long time ago.
Old Feb 28, 2008, 03:07 AM
I did call them. In all honesty, I made the decision to buy an item and recalled getting the email 2 weeks earlier for free shipping with $50 purchase. When I looked at the email again, it had expired by 1 day... No kidding here!!
They said there was nothing they can do.
I said I would order now if they would honor the cupon else I'd have to decline. Well, they declined me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nieb15
I agree, try shooting them a email or call. I'll bet they will honor it as long as it wasn't a long time ago.
Old Feb 28, 2008, 07:25 PM
Find More Posts by Rascal_Tom
Trader Rating: 49
elliptical = beauty
did you look in the sale and bargains forum? theres a discount codes for tower topic. the page before last...there's a $10 off $50 ... just like free shipping. if you just get parts, its free shipping and then some.