Feb 26, 2008, 11:39 PM
Suspended Account
Amen brother!
to remove ads between posts
Feb 26, 2008, 11:45 PM
Thread OP
Nice! I can return mine too it looks like!

Yep, full flying stab!!

I am putting a rudder on too. With all that side area and the canopy way in front of the CG, this thing should knife edge like a dream!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroCharged
sweet!!!

I rang airpower and have asked to cancel my order. I had to put it in writing in an email to confirm so we'll see if it goes well.

Meantime - I thought it was a 70mm - even sapacamerica.com lists it as 64mm, which is not right.

It looks like full tail surface control - is that right Tumbler?

MFALLON has worked out a nice way to get me one down here and looking at the fotos so far....drooool.....
Feb 26, 2008, 11:50 PM
Suspended Account
Ive never seen or flew a bae hawk/t-45 or l-39 that didnt fly great! And if this thing flies half as nice as it looks, then sapac has areal winner going on here!
Feb 26, 2008, 11:53 PM
Thread OP
Yep....ony thing that worries me when a nice model like this comes out........what if they stop making them and can't get another one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavochkin
Ive never seen or flew a bae hawk/t-45 or l-39 that didnt fly great! And if this thing flies half as nice as it looks, then sapac has areal winner going on here!
Feb 27, 2008, 12:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumbler
Yep....only thing that worries me when a nice model like this comes out........what if they stop making them and can't get another one!

You buy we make stock up now we have new shipment next week and Typhoon is with them

MF
Feb 27, 2008, 12:21 AM
Suspended Account
I buy....lots!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You make mig-21 and Ill buy 3 off the bat!!! As long as its composite. You have my word in public. Hows that for a promise?
Feb 27, 2008, 12:27 AM
Quote:
I buy....lots!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You make mig-21 and Ill buy 3 off the bat!!! As long as its composite. You have my word in public. Hows that for a promise?

composite is easy only have to make one mold for prototyping
Wait til you see final JAS 39 I got a surprise
Mf
Feb 27, 2008, 12:30 AM
Suspended Account
Oh cooommmme ooooonnnn!!!!!!!!! Dont hold out on me its illegal!!LOL!!! I think I know! And I'll buy one of those too!!
Feb 27, 2008, 12:52 AM
Quote:
Oh cooommmme ooooonnnn!!!!!!!!! Dont hold out on me its illegal!!LOL!!! I think I know! And I'll buy one of those too!!

can't let the cat out of the bag yet or some one will try to copy

MF
Feb 27, 2008, 12:58 AM
Suspended Account
I hear ya!!
Feb 27, 2008, 05:41 AM
Team30 Micro EDF
Tumbler, can you show how they have done the full tail control hookup and rods etc please?
Feb 27, 2008, 10:01 AM
Thread OP
There will plenty of pics as I go I promise. No worries. The control arm is very clever. We have EDDIEGIGOWATTS to thank for that who flew the prototype and helped re-design the arm for final production!

Tumbler

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroCharged
Tumbler, can you show how they have done the full tail control hookup and rods etc please?
Feb 27, 2008, 10:17 AM
Hey Brian,

I think I'll follow along on this one too,
Blair
Feb 27, 2008, 12:50 PM
Vault-Tech Approved
Wow that's pretty!

Tumbler,

Some questions...

-Since it's 70mm will an HET impeller fit in the fan? I have an HET fan, HET 2W-20 motor(or just a 2W) & CC60 ESC that I'd like to use.

-What's the weight of the plane(parts)?

-Did you get it from SAPAC or EJF?

Thanks,

Mark
Feb 27, 2008, 12:54 PM
Thread OP
Mark,

I don't have an HET impeller to be able to tell you, sorry. I may have a minifan impeller laying around and will try that.

I will have to weigh it when I get home but its very light I know that!

I got it from Sapac.

Tumbler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racebelly
Wow that's pretty!

Tumbler,

Some questions...

-Since it's 70mm will an HET impeller fit in the fan? I have an HET fan, HET 2W-20 motor(or just a 2W) & CC60 ESC that I'd like to use.

-What's the weight of the plane(parts)?

-Did you get it from SAPAC or EJF?

Thanks,

Mark

Quick Reply