New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 25, 2008, 12:33 PM
Find More Posts by papower
Rave

Callie Graphics....WOW!!!

Just recieved my first order from Callie and I am blown away. The price and service were awesome. The turnaround was less than 1 week from placing the order. The graphics are amazing! She will surely get all of my business. Here is a pic of the name a customer wanted on his boat. Engine turned gold leaf with red and black outlines.
Bruce
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 25, 2008, 12:39 PM
Find More Posts by Kmot
Grumpa Tom
Yup, Callie is the best!
Old Feb 25, 2008, 12:48 PM
Find More Posts by patmat2350
RingTheBellsThatStillCanR ing
Yup, helpful and fast turn-around.

But one thing I WON'T ask for again: I actually wanted thicker vinyl for one job, to simulate raised hull lettering cut from steel plate and welded on. So we tried two thicknesses of vinyl. But I think she doesn't cut the two layers at once, but seperately, then sticks them together. The minute mis-registration was still quite noticeable, and I ended up peeling them all apart, yikes.
But she tried!
Old Feb 25, 2008, 06:52 PM
Find More Posts by Predreadnut
I agree Callie is the BEST !!!
Old Feb 27, 2008, 12:21 AM
Find More Posts by Tram
Fly it like you stole it..
Some more Callie's..

Jeff
www.CommonSenseRC.com
Old Feb 27, 2008, 04:29 PM
Find More Posts by ThrustTugKeith
Custom Course Wrecker..
Looks good. What do you do to order? Post a link please. I want that kind of lettering for the Dauntless stern.
Scott
Old Feb 27, 2008, 04:57 PM
Find More Posts by Tram
Fly it like you stole it..
http://www.callie-graphics.com/

Tell her what you are looking for.. How big it is, etc..

For my Mustang, I just sent her a pic of the bird I wanted to copy and then told her the dimensions of my Stang..

Jeff
www.CommonSenseRC.com
Old Feb 27, 2008, 07:31 PM
Every one of my experiences with her have been great! I email or call her with a basic idea and she emails me some samples. We discuss/change things until I like it and about 5-7 days later I have my stuff. Very reasonable prices also.
Old Mar 01, 2008, 12:14 AM
Find More Posts by P. Tritle

My #1 Source for Graphics

Callie has been my only source for graphics since she got started. It's not a boat, but if she can do this, she can do anything!

PAT
Old Mar 01, 2008, 08:24 PM
Very cool plane Pat. DC-6 ?