This thread is privately moderated by DismayingObservation, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 22, 2008, 03:35 PM
Pronoun trouble...
Thread OP
Discussion

Project Zero 2.0 update!

Wow...more than 2200 hits to my original posting! Thanks for your interest!

In any event, things are going exceedingly well. The fuselage is, for all intents and purposes, complete. The broken horizontal stab went back on with CA, but it's a tiny bit misaligned at one of the glue joints. Overall, it's nice and level.

This will cost me practically nothing money-wise. All I had to buy were a new prop, a new spinner and a set of servo gears. I already had the adhesives on hand.

I didn't take photos of the firewall before I reattached it. Other than that, here are a few "before" photos of what I'm up against. Thankfully, it isn't much.

Besides, I feel it's my duty to save this model. It is, after all, a part of RC Power and therefore a part of this site. Gotta keep our history intact!
Last edited by DismayingObservation; Feb 22, 2008 at 03:44 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply