This thread is privately moderated by DismayingObservation, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 20, 2008, 01:48 AM
Pronoun trouble...
Thread OP
Discussion

And still ANOTHER one of those days!

Good news: Some minor tweaking to the Zero's rudder eliminated the ground wobble. Most of it was due to a slightly loose control horn.

Bad news: I'd forgotten that I'd reversed the elevator control at the transmitter, so it tried to nose down instead of up on takeoff.

So, what did I do? Right! Instinct took over and I went the other way on the stick, but just a bit too far and she took off.

Frankly, I wasn't sure if I had reversed the ailerons as well as the elevator The result, however, was pretty much what you'd expect.

Second crash in four days. Three altogether in the last two weeks; four if you count the Blade CP.

Like all of you, I pride myself on my piloting skills and I rarely damage a plane. It had been more than a year since I last got a case of "dumb thumbs" and totalled a model. Believe me, there's been a lot of flying during that ensuing year.

However, like the crashes before it, this is fixable. It isn't close to being a total loss and I am not in the mood to line Raiden Tech's pockets with more of my money.

Always cheaper to fix rather than replace, I always say.

"Project Zero 2.0" is on the way.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply