Feb 09, 2008, 10:15 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Off Topic Photos from a boat Not AP But I have to work too.

Off Topic Photos from a boat Not AP But I have to work too.

I have left the Stuart area of Florida and moved down the East coast of Florida to Miami was taking the boats down to Miami and the wind was up ant the water Was ruff and had to take the intercostals waterway down to Pompano. On the way there was a lot of WOW kind of home the kind that cry out AP AP with $$$$$$ Oh you canít do that and charge for it, but you can take pictures and post them to be seen.
Here are some of the houseís along the waterway.

This is just some houses I see one or two times a year and I was bored and the trip was slow and I wanted to take some pictures of something and wanted to share them.

CFL
to remove ads between posts
Feb 09, 2008, 10:40 PM
Thread OP
This was some shots on the last day on the way into Miami Beach the weather was a lot better but there was wind so no flying for now.

CFL
Feb 10, 2008, 02:18 AM
Now didn't that boat have a mast? With he camera in the mast you could have claimed "mast-AP" and won accolades for all these very beautiful pictures Thank for posting

Quick Reply