Old Feb 08, 2008, 07:20 PM
Find More Posts by BowerR64
BeeZaur 480
Discussion

Still having problems with smartpropo and sppconsole

I thought i had it figured out where the axis has a smooth movement from center to maximum stick movement but then just one day somthing goes wrong and i lose 2 of the 4 axis and they then act like an on off switch. Insted of the gradual movement threw the stick rang now just bairly moving the stick goes 100%

What causes this? Ive tried different options in the calibration, mapping and i still get this problem. Its always 2 axis that do it also, its never all of them and its always random axis that do it. It makes clearview and heli-x hard to fly because of this.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 10, 2008, 06:01 PM
Find More Posts by BowerR64
BeeZaur 480
No one else ever had this problem? i thought i had it fixed by changing the mapping but its back again and i cant figure out why.

The connection to the sound card is only 2 leads so it cant be the cable to the computer or the other 2 axis wouldnt work.

Ive tried mixing up the settings in SPP console it didnt seem to matter. Maybe i should try and reinstall both programs.