This thread is privately moderated by AEROLIPE, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 05, 2008, 01:33 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
Wanted

New glider's in new hampshire'

My english no is so good, so...

Hi guys, i'm going for u.s.a in march, and i allready are looking some gliders!
So, what glider buy? 1 slope
1 electric thermal
1 scale style with flaps
1 zagi, or combat wings!

What, and where buy this planes?!
Somebody have one idea of good gliders, and radios for fly him?
And if somebody have idea of glow equipament and plane, talk for me ok?!
bye and thanks!
PS: special thanks for George from Milford, nh that are helping-me with this questions too!
Last edited by AEROLIPE; Feb 05, 2008 at 02:16 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 05, 2008, 02:54 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Hi there, I'm also from Milford NH. This information might be helpful.

Most local club though not really into gliders:
http://www.snhflyingeagles.org/CalendarQueryDetail.asp

I'm not a member of this club but plan to change that come spring since they have a larger field and are more into gliders and frequently have a winch set up. The down side is they are further away:
http://www.snhrcc.org/

You might consider joining the yahoo group granitegliderguiders since there are a lot of locals on it. It's quiet right now but that will change once the spring rolls around and I'm sure if you post people will respond.

Finally I have an unfinished Northeast sailplanes Kestral 100 I'd sell you if you were interested. It's built up but only partly sanded and uncovered. No electronics. Maybe $40 local pick up only.

I also have a Sig Kadet, 80" WS with a really old OS 40 and old Futaba 4ch PCM radio. I've added ailerons to the plane. perhaps $100, local pick up only. I will warn you that if you fly at the www.snhflyingeagles.org field, this plane only has enough power to climb out of one of the 4 sides of the field (lots of trees around the field).

Enjoy,
-G
Feb 05, 2008, 03:15 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
niceeee, i know the flying eagles!
about your planes, i wanna one spirit elite or something likethat, and glow, i wanna one for aerobatic flight with 4stroke engine!
But thanks for your information!

where you fly gliders?!
have photo?!

bye and thanks
PS: you have messenger? if have, add-me!
Last edited by AEROLIPE; Feb 05, 2008 at 03:16 PM. Reason: notification

Quick Reply