Old Dec 29, 2002, 06:51 PM
Find More Posts by Helicool

MS Composit Swift - PAINTING?

I currently have an MS Swift (an oddball apparently - it was a 36" Prototype) and I have ordered a new one (I think it's 30").

The Swift I have was pre-built - I never painted it. Can I paint the new one? If so, what paint can I use? I think it's EPP.

If anyone has any cool Painting Ideas, I'm all ears (ok... eyes!)

Thanks.
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 30, 2002, 04:45 AM
Find More Posts by Guinea_Pig
Mwahahahaha
I have a ms composite swift, im not sure you could paint it with solvent paints cause that would eat through it right? also i would keep it light if possible because its only meant to weigh 300g and i used some pretty light radio gear and i was coming close, however, to give it some different colours how about using different coloured tape for the parts that need taping
Old Dec 30, 2002, 12:46 PM
Find More Posts by bobf
Sparky "Electrics Rule"
I painted mine, just use a light spray. I don't have the paint can so not sure what kind of paint, I believe it was a latex based paint.
Old Dec 30, 2002, 02:10 PM
Find More Posts by helicoool

Thanks!

Thanks Bob - Was it just a can of spray from your LHS?
Old Dec 30, 2002, 08:38 PM
Find More Posts by bobf
Sparky "Electrics Rule"

Re: Thanks!

Quote:
Originally posted by helicoool
Thanks Bob - Was it just a can of spray from your LHS?
The yellow I think was I Krylon Living Color Latex Enamel from my local hardware store. I find the paints at the lhs to expensive, so I try finding paint at the hardware. But always test on a small sample first.