Feb 03, 2008, 06:27 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Anyone Out their Flying an Electric Heli in the Springfield, Missouri Area?

Hi everyone, I have been flying E-Helies now for about 4 years. They are great. Problem is I cant find anyone in my area who also shares the compasion. I know 3 people who fly helies in the E-Class. A coworker I talked into getting started and a guy who stoped by my home one day while I was flying in the front yard and believe it or not my Mother. It would be nice to get involved with some folks in my area who are into this hobby. My concern is in my area their are 3 Hobbie stores. One is thriving but does not have much to offer to a heli pilot the other just closed his doors. And the last is so far from home shipping cost are cheeper to just mail order. Everyone tells me how popular the Helies are in this area but it I cant seem to find any enthusist here. If you are out their it would be great to start an uprising and bring the E-Heli to the attention of my local stores. Then again maybe open my own store. Well maybe not. Anyway the point is if you are in the local area and fly any E-Heli let me know. It would be great to get together and fly with some other Heli Pilots.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply