Mar 28, 2008, 02:44 AM
I'm torquing to you!
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by nator_au
Mr K,
you must work... umm, i mean must be employed by the government.
So much time to photoshop.

Nice work though!
The "Lost" one took a little while. The others a few minutes maybe 10 each. I've been using photoshop and graphics stuff for a lot of years now. The hard part with graphics is usually the inspiration, but flying with this group just dishes up ideas at a dozen a minute!!!
to remove ads between posts
Mar 28, 2008, 04:52 AM
Crikey never leave beer behind
[QUOTE=gouch]Pension? how old do you think I am?
Old really really old I can tell by the way you whinge about everything and everbody look up antique in the Dictionary and it comes up Gouch
[QOUTE=gouch] I don't even know what a zimmer frame is

Hmmm the old alzheimer's sneaking up on you hey

SteveW
Last edited by steve wenban; Mar 28, 2008 at 04:58 AM.
Mar 28, 2008, 05:18 AM
Not a Doctor
Yeah, nice work on the lost K. I really liked that one.
Mar 28, 2008, 05:18 AM
you know I'm really not into this stuff its just not me so as of now I withdraw from this trash talk stuff . Even in jest some comments can be taken as being true feelings
from me this is not the case, and I feel uncomfortable dumping on people so its all yours guys. Dump on me if you like dump on my slope dump on my suburb whatever you like. But its just not me I'm afraid . BTW there is no steel l/edge so dont worry there is a steel brace in the wing though . I was keen to visit MP but from report Ive received it sounds ok to fly but really not a combat site so I withdraw all comments and will stay either at Otford ,Mt Annan, Blackheath , and even Tamworth if it works out.
This is not a withdrawral from any comments made and thats a fact . Its just not me
SteveW speaking the truth
Mar 28, 2008, 05:28 AM
[QUOTE=gouch]Pension? how old do you think I am?

Gouch..Maybe SteveW thinks your avatar is you!! Or is it?? Watching your beloved Knights another close game..Golden point game again I think..
Mar 28, 2008, 05:55 AM
I'm torquing to you!
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve wenban
I was keen to visit MP but from report Ive received it sounds ok to fly but really not a combat site
Just curious as to what would define a combat site for you?
Mar 28, 2008, 06:20 AM
I can make you go away...
Come on Steve, don't go all Pollyanna on us! You've been around long enough to know that nobody in here takes anything you say seriously!! Seriously though, come on over one Thursday and I promise I'll take it easy on you...

I think it would be fair to say that the atmosphere at Marks Park is somewhat different from the perceived atmosphere here on this thread. I know you know that Steve, but you have a point that some others may not... so stop being a girly-boy and get on over here!! You've got a whoopin due!!

Bass Hill 15:00 to Bondi 15:45

...by the way, you don't own any firearms do you??
Last edited by I_Love_My_ABC; Mar 28, 2008 at 06:47 AM.
Mar 28, 2008, 06:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Kamikaze
The "Lost" one took a little while. The others a few minutes maybe 10 each. I've been using photoshop and graphics stuff for a lot of years now. The hard part with graphics is usually the inspiration, but flying with this group just dishes up ideas at a dozen a minute!!!
That's great to know Mr K, it definately takes the focus off your flying!!
Last edited by I_Love_My_ABC; Mar 28, 2008 at 06:46 AM.
Mar 28, 2008, 06:50 AM
Not a Doctor
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve wenban
you know I'm really not into this stuff its just not me so as of now I withdraw from this trash talk stuff . Even in jest some comments can be taken as being true feelings
from me this is not the case, and I feel uncomfortable dumping on people so its all yours guys. Dump on me if you like dump on my slope dump on my suburb whatever you like. But its just not me I'm afraid . BTW there is no steel l/edge so dont worry there is a steel brace in the wing though . I was keen to visit MP but from report Ive received it sounds ok to fly but really not a combat site so I withdraw all comments and will stay either at Otford ,Mt Annan, Blackheath , and even Tamworth if it works out.
This is not a withdrawral from any comments made and thats a fact . Its just not me
SteveW speaking the truth
WT ??
2 weeks knocking trash posts out like theres no tomorrow then the ultimate pike.
I feel so ............... used

Mick - going for a shower.
Mar 28, 2008, 07:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by me_wantee
...Mick - going for a shower...
When was the last time that happened??
Mar 28, 2008, 07:22 AM
Bush Flying Down Under
When he went for a swim to retrieve his last wing, or was it the wing before.....
Mar 28, 2008, 07:36 AM
Not a Doctor
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_My_ABC

Hey Todd, want an instant six-pack?
Grab one of these.
Mar 28, 2008, 12:27 PM
de-registered abuser
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_My_ABC
Quote:
When he went for a swim to retrieve his last wing, or was it the wing before.....
Hey don't be like that guys, I'm sure he slaps on some talc powder every week whether he needs it or not!

Quote:
Gouch..Maybe SteveW thinks your avatar is you!! Or is it?? Watching your beloved Knights another close game..Golden point game again I think..
Is that me? Far out, I might have to swap out my avatar, that's two people that think it's me now, glugy was the other..... a couple of pages back in the blabber thread explains it. Actually it's Micks fault

We have one of the biggest kickers in the game and I saw him kick the biggest mis hit I have ever seen What was that? It was like a "foot falcon" ah well, you win two, you lose one.........then two, then three, then four..... a bit like manly really

I'd say Stevo is cutting out 'cause he's running out of material faster than a set of mag wheels go missing in his street!
And don't worry Steve, it IS only trash talk in here, we do all love you, and remind me to give you a big man hug when we go for a fly eventually......as long as you clean the food out of your mo first

Quote:
...by the way, you don't own any firearms do you??
Good question!!
Mar 28, 2008, 02:37 PM
Soap Box Junkie
Quote:
Originally Posted by gouch
Is that me? Far out, I might have to swap out my avatar, that's two people that think it's me now, glugy was the other..... a couple of pages back in the blabber thread explains it. Actually it's Micks fault
If only they knew what that guy had on his head! Gouch you'll have to post the address to that website again. I had a great giggle reading it. It seems that this guy is 100% serious about his so-called abduction experiences. I want to believe, but some people are so full of and need to be locked up in the looooney bin!

You don't need to go mental after being abducted by aliens, look at me I'm a great example of how to cope with your abuction experience!

Keith
Mar 28, 2008, 03:31 PM
Of course know its all in jest . Its just not me ,and I'd never run out of material with you guys dont worry Mick I will still come over to Bondi for a fly and promise I wont loose the site for you do I have weapons ???? why you know someone who wants to buy some got the odd rocket launcher laying around somewhere amongs the sea Sparrows any way thats it for me
SteveW

Quick Reply