May 15, 2008, 01:54 AM
Volta was revolting
Quote:
Originally Posted by whooshkasunshine
Hey Old Man Emu..Dont have an easystar..have a wing MS Swift it looks awesome I really love it.So you another newcomer to Thursday Arvo Combat??You coming tomorrow??

SORRY. I'm semi-retired now, so I don't have time to scratch myself. I'll be at Mt Annan on Sunday AM to help clear noxious weeds.

I hope the La Pra boys make it there.

OME
to remove ads between posts
May 15, 2008, 05:56 AM
I can make you go away...
Another great day over at MP guys... we should do it again some time!! Now you can take this next comment however you like, but thanks to Zipper my ass hurts!!
May 15, 2008, 06:17 AM
by ZIPPER
Sorry Todd, but you know the rules.
That's right, there is non, and if there is a space available in the bike rack you take it .

me_ floppee's new Beevo lived up to expectation's, and was ssslllowww and must have been taken out by every plane there.
We stopped flying when we couldn't see the planes anymore, it was a great afternoon.
May 15, 2008, 06:49 AM
dumb_thumbs

Video

What a great afternoon!

The 'Boot' or 'Shoe' (whatever you want to call it) was flown, copped some hits, broke a aerilon horn, great to see 10 planes in the air at once!

Took some video from mobile phone...quality only ok, but watchable!
Great to meet a few more people today....back to the trash talk!

Marks Park Combat (2 min 59 sec)

Cheers,
Carl
May 15, 2008, 07:41 AM
Volta was revolting
Looks like a lot of fruit bats coming in to roost!

Going by the earlier posts, one could say it looks like a lot of fruits having fun.

OME
May 15, 2008, 09:05 AM
Not a Doctor
This arvo was what sloping is all about.
Top stuff. I loved it.
May 15, 2008, 09:06 AM
I'm torquing to you!
Thread OP
Hehehe good vid Carl. Geez it was one of the best sessions we have had. Plenty of hits both airborne and on the ground. Kudos to Todd for getting the easy glider in there and having a go. Don't worry the cracked wing is an easy fix. Lot's o laughs and trash talk. Too much fun.

Now if only Kate Bosworth had been there to see it.
May 15, 2008, 09:10 AM
Not a Doctor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Kamikaze
Now if only Kate Bosworth had been there to see it.
If only........lol
Last edited by me_wantee; May 16, 2008 at 03:56 AM.
Old May 15, 2008, 09:24 AM
pldrummerboy
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Offensive content (Profanity).
May 15, 2008, 09:29 AM
Not a Doctor
I was like this.
FPS-Doug (3 min 50 sec)
May 15, 2008, 09:39 AM
Heres JOHNNY!
Quote:
Originally Posted by me_wantee
BOOM HEADSHOT! LOL!
May 15, 2008, 09:43 AM
Not a Doctor
now you see what BOOM Headshots all about.
May 15, 2008, 09:53 AM
Heres JOHNNY!
Quote:
now you see what BOOM Headshots all about.
I'ts very F funny!
Last edited by pldrummerboy; May 16, 2008 at 06:54 AM.
May 15, 2008, 03:51 PM
I can make you go away...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIPPER
Sorry Todd, but you know the rules.
That's right, there is non, and if there is a space available in the bike rack you take it .

me_ floppee's new Beevo lived up to expectation's, and was ssslllowww and must have been taken out by every plane there.
We stopped flying when we couldn't see the planes anymore, it was a great afternoon.
Touche!! The rack hasn't felt like this since the last Mardi-Gras night!! Hey are you still doing the OTE Predator-Style-Alulas?? And yes, Me_Smacky did seem to be spending a lot of time in the bushes. It was a great day, one of the best!!
May 15, 2008, 04:25 PM
Quote:
This arvo was what sloping is all about.
Top stuff. I loved it.
Top stuf mate no sign whooshkasunsine though??I parked in side street and could see the battle in the skies lol.Only saw a hot chick sitting on a red chair feeding holding a baby which wouldnt have been whooshka.So my PM's scared you off huh?Couldnt stay only came for one reason lol. back to mates at Liverpool for the night.Guys the amount of planes in the air really looked great.So back to rsvp for me as a no show from whooshkasunshine lol.me_wantee if I send you my email can I see what you have on ya mobile phone mate sounds like you me would get on like a house on fire mate.lofl.cheers tom

Quick Reply