Jan 31, 2008, 04:13 PM
did it flied?
Discussion

Toy Fair 2008: Check out the new stuff!

Toyfair Video!!!!!

I Just got back from the Toyfair at the Excel Exhibition Center in London and I took some piccys and video for ya'll. I am just editing the video now, it will be on youtube later tonight. I saw some really really really cool stuff there and you can check the pictures out to see some really interesting new products.

So, lets see, I saw a Micro RTF Jump Jet , micro (very micro) UFO's, Palm-Z Jets , LRF Kite , and I can confirm (according to Spinmaster rep) that the Airhogs Transforming helicopter has been canceled . Spinmaster had a few interesting 1-channel mini helis and a flipp-dee-doo RC boomerang flying wing effort and several Micro RTF toys that are still secret. A relatively new company called 'Alien' will be selling the VTOL Jump Jet, the micro microfly one channel UFO, and the extremely stable Indoor 3channel UFO.

My personal favorite of the whole show was the new Micro RTF VTOL Jump Jet. I'm sure it will be the new craze this year along with the Palm-Z Jet.

Last edited by Electronick; Jan 31, 2008 at 06:33 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 31, 2008, 04:27 PM
Ski, fly or take pics?
A Chinook???? AWESOME!
Jan 31, 2008, 04:29 PM
"raven" didn't fit, heh
i can't figure out what the Microfly "Alien" is supposed to be. or do ... but it's small and weird-looking, so i want one :lol:
Jan 31, 2008, 04:34 PM
It works, don't touch it.
Wow!!! A chinook, the micro heli, i already have the indoor flying kite, an orithopter and a girl one?, two more sweeter looking palm-zs, those plane heli things look sweet and what is that tiny thing being charged?https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/atta...mentid=1690314
Jan 31, 2008, 04:34 PM
Retardedly intelligent
holy thats A whole new bunch of toyz to buy cnt wait to see them arive n the US wonder how long thats going to take
Jan 31, 2008, 04:35 PM
Ski, fly or take pics?
I am already watching play-asia and dealextreme for the choppers.
Jan 31, 2008, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandfather ra
i can't figure out what the Microfly "Alien" is supposed to be. or do ... but it's small and weird-looking, so i want one :lol:
It kind of looks like a hover disk kind of thing or vectron, but in an extremely micro version.
Jan 31, 2008, 04:50 PM
It is the bottom end of my early 70's rubberband powered Prop Rocket (Kusan). And smaller of course. Inherently stable. And shows the "Vectron Ultralite" patent for the stupidity that it is (claiming certain specific upper body blade angles, etc., as being significant).

"ATTENTION: Keep hands away and mouth closed while flying!"
Jan 31, 2008, 04:52 PM
Those aliens things look really cool but it looks like the throttle is on the right side.
Jan 31, 2008, 04:58 PM
electronick,

Thankyou very much for posting. I can't wait to buy these guys.
Jan 31, 2008, 05:59 PM
wow jet fights in ur living room!!! bam bam ur going down!!!
Jan 31, 2008, 06:22 PM
New Palm Z looks awesome.
Jan 31, 2008, 06:33 PM
did it flied?
Just uploaded the video!!! Check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 31, 2008, 06:45 PM
Ski, fly or take pics?
The video of that alien jet thing is awesome. Its like something out of a Terminator movie. I WANT!

UFO's didn't dop much for me.

Too bad Silverlit wasn't flying anything.

Thanks for posting!
Jan 31, 2008, 07:24 PM
Push
I'm jumping of happiness right now. Must get them MUST.

Quick Reply