Thread Tools
May 05, 2008, 10:15 PM
Registered DSer
Kahnx's Avatar
Flinders/bass is about 1.5 hours from Broadmeadows ... I live in Hadfield (Glenroy).

Worth a day trip.

Kahn
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
May 05, 2008, 10:19 PM
C'mon more Energy
Swoopdown's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason H
I propose a gathering of the "RVST" on Sunday 18th of this month down Bass Coast way, what say the RVST.....
Darn Im in Brisbane that week.
Hope the wind is rocking this weekend. Im going stir crazy. The electric wing just doesnt cut it.
May 05, 2008, 11:04 PM
getting thorney
jayhwoolley's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahnx
Flinders/bass is about 1.5 hours from Broadmeadows ... I live in Hadfield (Glenroy).

Worth a day trip.

Kahn

sweet, used to that much of a drive just to go to work each day
ill bring some "spare" models lol dont want it to end too early
May 06, 2008, 01:16 AM
Magic Blue Smoke costs to much
jason H's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swoopdown
Darn Im in Brisbane that week.
Hope the wind is rocking this weekend. Im going stir crazy. The electric wing just doesnt cut it.

Damm dude, can you throw a "Sicky"

Hey Swoop, love the "M" word.......
May 06, 2008, 01:57 AM
find me @samotage
samotage's Avatar
M is also for "mole"
May 06, 2008, 02:24 AM
Magic Blue Smoke costs to much
jason H's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by samotage
M is also for "mole"



Watchout you Sam, you get a "Report Post"
May 06, 2008, 03:40 AM
find me @samotage
samotage's Avatar
Well, I had a mole burnt of my backside just last year.
May 06, 2008, 04:23 AM
Registered User
excelpoint's Avatar
Sounds like a good idea Jas but unfortunately I have a Shoot on that Sunday but I may be able to wrangle a day down your way this Saturday if your free. Anyway I better introduce myself properly to those of you i havnt met(most of you). real name is Matt. I live in the western suburbs of Melbourne(Melton). I mainly fly IMAC (Giant scale aerobatics) but have since rekindled the desire for flying Slope. I currently only own a Starling Pro(maidened last week on the Island) and a couple of DLG's(Art Hobby Hybrid and a moulded Sophia) but I can seriously see that changing fairly soon. Lastly my user name comes from my Kennel name for the dogs I breed (German Shorthaired Pointers or GSP for short)just in case anyone wanted to know. Hopefully i will get to have a fly with you all soon.
Cheers, Matt
May 06, 2008, 04:46 AM
getting thorney
jayhwoolley's Avatar
i have gathered 3 hoons for ballarat on sunday!
hope to seee some of you there stiring up some VARMS
May 06, 2008, 05:32 AM
TEAM OZSKUNKWORX
r/c junkie's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by samotage
Well, I had a mole burnt of my backside just last year.

You shore they took the right bit

Shane
May 06, 2008, 06:12 AM
find me @samotage
samotage's Avatar
dunno...
May 06, 2008, 07:51 AM
Old Timer
Burraflyer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by samotage
Well, I had a mole burnt of my backside just last year.
What was she doing on yer backside?
May 06, 2008, 02:47 PM
Magic Blue Smoke costs to much
jason H's Avatar
Hiya Matty, Yer mate, Sats fine by me. Give me a call when you know what you are up to and we'll sort something out.

Sorry to here you'll miss the 18th.....


Jay- Dude's from Ballarat ha, thats a damm long way to drive for them, 5 hour round trip.

Samo- I want to know why you where looking at your Butt to see the mole in the first place.....no.....on second's I really don't want to know
May 06, 2008, 06:20 PM
getting thorney
jayhwoolley's Avatar
5hrs... na its only like a 3hr round trip, ill be there by 10 and fly till 4 so the fly:drive ratio is sweet.
May 06, 2008, 10:19 PM
Registered User
excelpoint's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason H
Hiya Matty, Yer mate, Sats fine by me. Give me a call when you know what you are up to and we'll sort something out.

Sorry to here you'll miss the 18th.....


Jay- Dude's from Ballarat ha, thats a damm long way to drive for them, 5 hour round trip.

Samo- I want to know why you where looking at your Butt to see the mole in the first place.....no.....on second's I really don't want to know
OOOPPPSS me bad. Looks like I had my dates mixed up. The shoot isnt on until the week after the 18th so looks like i will be heading down for the get together


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cool Victorian Slopetrash - Veeedeeeo samotage Slope 16 Jan 09, 2008 04:41 PM