Feb 14, 2008, 01:27 AM
Wow thanks for pointing that out tex! I hadn't even noticed as i didn't read the whole thing, she had me at the pics
to remove ads between posts
Feb 14, 2008, 02:29 AM
What size spinner for this bird is best? Brand suggestions excluding the PA carbon spinner?

Also, if I joined Atlanta Hobbies club what kind of discount could I expect in addition to free shipping?

Thanks....Mike
Feb 14, 2008, 04:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grinder965
What size spinner for this bird is best? Brand suggestions excluding the PA carbon spinner?

Also, if I joined Atlanta Hobbies club what kind of discount could I expect in addition to free shipping?

Thanks....Mike
Hi Mike,

You'd want the lightest spinner you can find if you plan on using the included rudder pull-pull setup. Maybe Hyperion 40mm or Extreme Flight 42mm. But really the PA c/f one looks sooooooo nice on the plane and just oozes quality.

Not sure about the Electron Club discount. Maybe you could email cliffw@atlantahobby.com ?
Feb 14, 2008, 05:31 AM
Fly to live- Live to fly
[QUOTE=aflipz]the maneuver is called a rolling elevator, dan does rolling elevator landings.

Practice them in the sim, start by doing an upright elevator, then roll it to one side and go full rudder to continue the descent on the side, then roll to inverted and go full down elevator, roll again and go full rudder etc .....
Thanks very much for your help my friend.
Feb 14, 2008, 11:20 AM
Hey ya'll watch this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by grinder965

Thanks....Mike
I think it depends on the item. I believe I saved $11.51 on the new Extra. You also get early notification of new items and I think you get priority for limited availability items. The $35 I spent on the membership came back to me quickly. I do think it was worth it, especially since AH stocks things that are difficult/impossible to get elsewhere, such as Mercury Adhesives and some PA products, among others.

The only down side of AH is that they are on the opposite end of the country from me, but they are good people and worthy of our business.
Feb 14, 2008, 08:34 PM

Extra 260 Teaser video

Hi guys

Weather has been practically impossible to fly so the video takes a little longer… we made a little Quick Time teaser for you, not a full video but something to feel the Extra.

Adad
Precision Aerobatics Team
ThrustMotors.Com
Feb 14, 2008, 08:36 PM
There is no place like Hodges!
Very nice!
Feb 14, 2008, 08:57 PM
Chillin till SEFF
Sweet! That green has a certain sumpin sumpin about it.
Feb 14, 2008, 09:14 PM
Nice video. lovely color!

RR
Feb 14, 2008, 09:36 PM
Yeah the green is really striking in the sunlight.

Reminds me of Kawasaki motorcycle racing schemes and how much i used to think they were the sweetest looking bikes as a kid.

Thanks for the teaser Adad!
Feb 14, 2008, 10:19 PM
The Green is really striking. The Extra sure looks like an awesome airplane.

Man this is a real toss up between the Yellow and Green.

What color are you planning to get?

RR
Feb 14, 2008, 11:04 PM
Ordered a green one after that. The color is enough for me!
Feb 14, 2008, 11:19 PM
Does anyone know if AtlantaHobby has the cf spinner?
Feb 14, 2008, 11:41 PM
They don't have it yet because our factory was closed for the Chinese New Year.
We reopened only today and are producing their order.

Cheers

Adad
Precision Aerobatics Team
ThrustMotors.com
Feb 14, 2008, 11:41 PM
Guerilla Huck Power..activate!
Wow, the green looks great. Nice job.

Brett

Quick Reply