This thread is privately moderated by Vethraxx, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 28, 2008, 11:38 AM
Find More Posts by Vethraxx
Discussion

Winter Work

With winter here and the landscaping being difficult on account of the snow I am finishing up projects, and repairing old planes. I uploaded a picture of my BLT that never got to fly before it suffered an accident. I did not check that my Tx throttle was OFF before I plugged the battery in... and the prop spun on full bore and turned the BLTs stick to dust in half a heartbeat. That was the day I just finished it and was going to fly it. Live and learn I guess. Its all repaired and hopfully will fly. The other photo is just my work space. It's always in flux. I stopped trying to keep things neat, so I know here to find things. Mad Scientist Complex
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 15, 2008, 09:49 PM
Find More Posts by flyin C
No Guts, No Glory
I see on your desk you have that red box, the rubber powered balsa kit. I have one of those and was wondering if they could be powered by electric?? Its the biplane one . . just curios

And nice blog
Old Feb 16, 2008, 04:15 PM
Find More Posts by Vethraxx
The red box on the table is for a Fokker Eindecker III I hope it makes a nice electric flyer