Adult ADD - it works for me ... - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by Hostage-46, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 26, 2008, 10:25 PM
Hit my smoke....

Adult ADD - it works for me ...

I have too many projects going, and it just got worse. I had a chance to fly a new Thermal Dancer today, and I've decided to make a "little adjustment" to my trusty hybrid Thermal Dancer, Sapphire.

Seems a bit flighty but this is actually good thing as I'll get a little practice bagging stabs. I'll assemble the fuse tomorrow and have this thing flying by next week. It really will be worth the effort. Priority always goes to flying airplanes.

On Thursday PM I did fabricate a little servo wire foam hole melting rig and tested with a piece of scrap, pretty straight forward. In addition to the little diversion, I'll cut the flaps and ailerons, add in the balsa sub-spar at the TE and inner edge of the flap. And burn in the servo holes. I'll go with Harley's technique, cutting the core in half as I can't go quite that far otherwise without burning a hole in the core.

Busy day in the shop tomorrow.... no football so why not?

Oh and one more thing, my fuse is shipping form Pacific Sailplanes on Monday
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply