Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Jan 24, 2008, 10:29 PM
Dimension Engineering
New Product

Dimension Engineering needs beta testers. Testers get a free lighting kit.

Dimension Engineering is proud to announce the impending release of our DELight Programmable Lighting System.

We're looking for 10 additional beta testers for our final stages of testing. Beta testers will be given a free
DELight Starter Kit consisting of the controller, LEDs, a USB link cable and software for creating your own lighting sequences.

DELight is far and away the most advanced lighting system ever created for R/C models. It features four current and sequence programmable output channels, plus two high power (2A each), sequence programmable output channels. You can program in strobes, chaser lights, glow,
flash effects, and control them from your transmitter. The programs are loaded into the controller via a USB link.

The included LEDs are half-watt and 15 lumen. They're excruciatingly bright, and wide angle. No wiring or soldering is required as they come with connnectors and are plug-and-play. You're welcome to use your own LEDs too if you are so inclined.

What I'm really looking to verify before we release this thing is that the PC software is easy enough to use. You can use the PC software (which features a simulator) without the controller. I've cooked up a quick tutorial on the basics.

If you'd like to be a beta tester (and, hey, its a free $59.99 lighting system) follow the download link below and install the software, then make some lighting sequences. The first five people to post interesting sequences into this thread get to be beta testers. Interesting is decided by me. After I've chosen those, the five most interesting ones posted before midnight, Jan 31 also get to be beta testers and recieve free kits. Please post your files in this thread in our vendor forum. https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=807546

Once you've made a sequence that you think I'll find interesting, post the saved .delight file, a note about what the sequence does and what you would use it for, and any othernotes about it or creating it that you'd like to share.

All I ask is after you receive the kit, play with it and then post some quick feedback about what you did or didn't like about it to the thread in our forum.

The software can be found here
http://www.dimensionengineering.com/Software/setup.exe

The tutorial can be found here
http://www.dimensionengineering.com/...DELightQSG.pdf
to remove ads between posts