This thread is privately moderated by DismayingObservation, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 24, 2008, 09:59 PM
Pronoun trouble...
Thread OP
Discussion

Retracts, part two and other ramblings

A little bit of work, a lot of help from other users on this site and voila! The retracts on the Align Spitfire now work!

Oh, but are they ever fast.

Leave it up to this site's users to come up with a solution.

I have a servo rate reducer on order which will reduce the transit time from "blink of an eye" down to about two seconds.

I think I like this plane.

Be right back...

...ah, now where was I?

Regarding the "ramblings," kindly do stay tuned to the RC Power segment of our beloved site for a review of a seriously fun, fast and fabulous plane. VQ Model has a winner in their 40-sized P-51D, available in something like four different trim schemes thanks to printed vinyl graphics. I sure had my issues regarding the optional retracts, but I kept at it and they at least work to my satisfaction.

This little birdie screams like an eagle on an Evolution 46, an 11x7 Master Airscrew prop and a Bisson Pitts muffler.

Frankly, I can't wait to fly it again.
Last edited by DismayingObservation; Jan 24, 2008 at 11:07 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply