Jan 31, 2008, 11:34 AM
KF4IVP
I myself have never heard of Donuts but after watching the video I figured this may be their website by doing a little digging. I dunno.
You would think they would have posted it? Unless they want to be hidden.
I personally think they look great.

http://www.donuts-models.com/

Wished there was a english version.

______
Dennis
brmcoa.org
Last edited by 34Ford; Mar 25, 2008 at 04:42 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 31, 2008, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 34Ford
I myself have never heard of Donuts but after watching the video I figured this may be their website by doing a little digging. I dunno.

______
Dennis
Hobby Lobby carries a few of their designs.

RCNXS
Jan 31, 2008, 01:10 PM
Crash & Burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by 34Ford

______
Dennis
These guys are great! They're well known over in Europe but not so much here. Their customer service is top notch. As an example, I ordered a regular sized Aito from one of their distributors in Spain (this is before HL started stocking them). The distributor happily took my money but never sent the plane. Jerome from Donuts found out about it from someone at RCG (not me) and sent me a plane for free! Here's a guy that I didn't know, never corresponded with, and I didn't even purchase anything from, and he's sending me a plane! I don't think that it gets much better than that.

Bob
Feb 02, 2008, 11:53 AM
Thread OP
Hi Everybody,

Sorry for this long time non responding yours askings. I was very busy last days.

As we have many preorders for the nano planes and as the building instructions are not ready yet, we are opening a waiting list for those who want these planes.

Please email me at [email protected] with your pre orders and i'll had you to the waiting list. then i'll recontact you when ready.

Best regards
Jérôme
Feb 03, 2008, 05:16 PM
It appears that Bob Selman has these servos in stock for $34 a piece.

http://www.bsdmicrorc.com/productDet...51&catID=10004

Jack Tracey
Feb 05, 2008, 02:29 PM
Andy Rigby
Quite a few years back now I was one of the first people in the UK to be flying the original Shock Flyers; I had to be the first with one of these!

I've gone for a custom setup giving me proper 4ch control and 2:1+ power!

These things really are awesome, mine weighs 15.4g RTF inc the battery, which makes it slightly lighter than the one in Prague, and with a larger wing area too!

Battery is a 1 Cell! 130mah 12C lipo, and the prop is a carbon 5x3" which weighs only 0.3grams!

Nick is also building one with the exact same setup so his should be finished very soon!

Some pics, more later.

Feb 06, 2008, 05:59 AM
Flashmeister Aviation Inc
Nice pics Andy, Are you using the Toki servos (indoorflyer.co.uk ??)
Feb 06, 2008, 09:34 PM
GIMMIE FOAM!!!
Nice pics.....do you have a vid???
Feb 08, 2008, 08:40 PM
Support Your Local Hobby Shops
Donuts-models are available here in the US through www.hobby-lobby.com.
They currently have the Aito, Fusion, and Mystic. The Nexus is coming very soon as well.

Aero104
Feb 09, 2008, 08:58 AM
KF4IVP
______
Dennis
Last edited by 34Ford; Feb 11, 2008 at 02:11 PM.
Feb 09, 2008, 11:06 AM
I used to be all thumbs...
Please keep in mind that the links above are to the full size model, not the nano's that this thread is promoting.
Feb 14, 2008, 11:57 AM
Beware the Axis of Weasel.
Any word on when these will be released, and for how much yet? Very interested in all of them, but esp the bipes - love them bipes....
Feb 16, 2008, 03:13 AM
Is there any idea on price for the nanos?
Feb 16, 2008, 08:19 AM
25USD according to this thread https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=806217
eric
Mar 05, 2008, 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyrigby2003
Quite a few years back now I was one of the first people in the UK to be flying the original Shock Flyers; I had to be the first with one of these!

I've gone for a custom setup giving me proper 4ch control and 2:1+ power!

These things really are awesome, mine weighs 15.4g RTF inc the battery, which makes it slightly lighter than the one in Prague, and with a larger wing area too!

Battery is a 1 Cell! 130mah 12C lipo, and the prop is a carbon 5x3" which weighs only 0.3grams!

Nick is also building one with the exact same setup so his should be finished very soon!

Some pics, more later.

How do i get one of these? How much money do u have in your setup?

Quick Reply