Jan 17, 2008, 07:10 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Need someone to import my g4 models and export g3.5?

I have G4, never had g3.5. I've spent a bit modeling up some foamies and the Y-Ufo from LA Heli but they only work in G4. I've been unsucessful in getting them exported into G3.5. The guys at KE forums give 2 answers, one its not possible, have to import the .kex and set the plane up again in g3.5, and another says its possible, just gotta know what you are doing in G3.5 to get it done. I have some friends that all have 3.5, and can't use the planes I've made for them. Bummer..

So, I guess I need someone with some experience importing/exporting from G3.5 to give me a hand. I can provide the G4 files (currently 3 of them) and I need to get them imported into G3.5, then re-exported out.

For your assistance, you'll get my Thanks... Or if there is a simple foamy/plane/craft you want made, I'll do my best to make it for you...

Or if anyone is very familiar with this and has some advice, I'd listen to that as well! thanks!

Jason
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply