Jan 13, 2008, 02:57 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

RCTankWars.com

This shop has IR battle systems for Heng Long and WSN after conerted to Heng Long! Check it out! Now you can attend those local tank battles and get in the Game battling on same ground as a Tamiya tank! The DBC or Davids Battle circuit has its own sound card that works with you stock Heng Long board, and you can customize your cannon sound and hit sound! This system is Fully compatible with Tamiya, plus cannon flash, super spin and HL rocking disabler! So can have it, or remove it with the way you set it up, by using the radio!!!!

http://www.rctankwars.com/default.html

The Blitz
Last edited by Blitzkrieg65; Jan 17, 2008 at 02:40 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 23, 2008, 09:28 PM
Thread OP

EL MOD Availiable at RCTANKWARS

Guys sorry for the short Notice but this will be my first order from EL MOD! Becuase of the exchange rate right now I can only keep limited stock so if you have something you need and check my pricing if it works out for you, then please get your order to me before Friday! Please look at my adjusted pricing, that is the pricing for now and believe me that is the best I can do at the moment! US customers keep in mind shipping add $10.00 Canada I am not sure what to do, I tried to ship something there and I got killed, any advice I am all ears!

The Blitz

www.rctankwars.com
Feb 12, 2008, 01:09 PM
Thread OP

What does the DBC/DBU ASSEMBLY LOOK LIKE???

IF you buy Davids IR battle system from me already assembled this is what you are getting and you only have two points to solder onto your Main board or ESC board!

The BLitz

RCTankWars.com
Last edited by Blitzkrieg65; Feb 12, 2008 at 01:18 PM.
Feb 12, 2008, 01:12 PM
Thread OP

Pictures of the total system you get!!!

Right now I am including the Black Apple covering for FREE but I won't be able to do that for long so get your orders in now!

The Blitz

Quick Reply