New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 08, 2008, 02:38 PM
Find More Posts by Andrew Jesky
Help!

Want to buy edf F14 at AEF

The title pretty much sums up what I want.
I would like to see if anyone has a mid size edf F-14 that they are willing to part with. I will be at the AEF and would like to pick one up. If you can help me shoot me an email.

Andrew Jesky
Andrew@soaringsoftware.com
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 08, 2008, 04:54 PM
Find More Posts by wirbech
Pushing the Limits of FFF
Andrew

You might want to check out the F-14 at EJF.com. They were there last year, and they have a F-14. Not sure of the size, but I would bet that Robert would bring one up from his shop in Tucson for you.

John
Old Jan 08, 2008, 07:43 PM
Find More Posts by rampman
Frankenstein recycled packs
Andrew, my son's girlfriends best friend gave me a plane with yours and about 5 other famous pilots sigs on it. Sorry, I did not know who any of you guys were till wirbech and others drooled all over the wing.
https://static.rcgroups.net/forums/a...7-07%20110.jpg
I am not sure how she ended up with this RTF plane, maybe you can recall?
She is a Hooters calendar cover girl / model and just doing the golden chill in AZ. Should I have her come by for eye candy?

Rick
Old Jan 09, 2008, 05:20 PM
Find More Posts by Andrew Jesky
Rick,

Sarah is the hooters calendar girl, We did a movie about electric airplanes with here and 3 other models. She was pretty cool to hang out with.

Andrew
Old Jan 09, 2008, 05:45 PM
Find More Posts by fly4fun
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by rampman
Andrew, my son's girlfriends best friend gave me a plane with yours and about 5 other famous pilots sigs on it. Sorry, I did not know who any of you guys were till wirbech and others drooled all over the wing.
https://static.rcgroups.net/forums/a...7-07%20110.jpg
I am not sure how she ended up with this RTF plane, maybe you can recall?
She is a Hooters calendar cover girl / model and just doing the golden chill in AZ. Should I have her come by for eye candy?

Rick
Rick I hope you are enjoying that airplane with my Sig on it. Its right next to a local pilot with a last name that stats with S.