This thread is privately moderated by flyin C, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 13, 2008, 05:05 AM
R/C Airplane Executioner
G'day guys, how have you all been? Not much flying here, decided to risk it today in some wind with the Addiction. 480 cut out in a not so ideal time, broke the wing tip, easy fix though. I'll have a video up for ya's soon. Have my mind set on a couple of new things, a 2.4 gig radio and another Fliton Prodigy, my first one hit the deck after an airframe failure in flight. Will make sure to reinforce the wing in the next model. Been thinking along the lines of a DX7, or JR 9 channel, I think its the DSX9 or something. The DX7 I must admit sounds a little better money wise... Also the Eflite 260 480 has been luring me a bit, though Im trying hard enough to resist the 3DH line...
Apr 13, 2008, 08:36 AM
Eggs for Breakfeast.Yuuuuummmm
hey can you guys tell me how to post a video on a post. because i know about manage attachments but it wont upload when i click upload.

Eric
Apr 13, 2008, 08:40 AM
nvm i figured it out. so heres a video of my slo-v crashing and also some stuff of me flying. the crash dosent look to bat but its totaled

slo-v crash (2 min 47 sec)

The reason of the crash is my brushhless motor on it and because i accedantelly cut a slit in the fuselage and the tail was wobbling like mad so it screwd up the controls and it went down lol
Apr 13, 2008, 09:46 AM
new pic, same plane....
heh you would think that a brushless miht improve control but it actually made you crash.
Apr 13, 2008, 10:00 AM
Thanks guys, in the video there is an IKARUS Nemesis, a GWS Beaver, A Great Planes Flatout Zero, a LiteFlite Bug (Flown by Justin Chi, my man that I video taped) and a E-Flite Tensor 4D . Oh, and the song is "That Green Gentleman (Things Have Changed)" By Panic At The Disco. Oh and Matt, I'll get to eding some of your video later. I'll leave in the sound because you camera man is actually quiet . My sis tapes for me and NEVER shuts up.
Apr 13, 2008, 11:59 AM
http://www.vimeo.com/893432
Vimeo is much better .
Apr 13, 2008, 04:37 PM
hey guys this is my dads new airplane the slow stick X lol look i made a montage of it. ..... i make montages of every rc plane or truck lol

slow stick x montage (8 min 35 sec)

Eric =p
hehehe

I orderd my E-started From tower hobbies and im waiting for it to come
Yay !!!!!!!
Apr 13, 2008, 04:39 PM
i do most of the talking on rc groups for my family lol my dad is kind of shy and my bro ..well he dosent really care lol

Eric
Apr 13, 2008, 04:51 PM
nice video. great job flying.
i just bought an e-starter its coming in the mail. =]
yaaay my 13 birth day is on the 21st =]
Apr 13, 2008, 05:05 PM
Inverted,that's howI roll
Quote:
Originally Posted by calvino
WOW, SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dude, looks COLD up there
Yeah that was a couple weeks ago.
Apr 13, 2008, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Disaster
Awsome!
Apr 13, 2008, 05:12 PM
Quote:
Thanks guys, in the video there is an IKARUS Nemesis, a GWS Beaver, A Great Planes Flatout Zero, a LiteFlite Bug (Flown by Justin Chi, my man that I video taped) and a E-Flite Tensor 4D . Oh, and the song is "That Green Gentleman (Things Have Changed)" By Panic At The Disco. Oh and Matt, I'll get to eding some of your video later. I'll leave in the sound because you camera man is actually quiet . My sis tapes for me and NEVER shuts up.
Yeah Cooper (FlyinC) films all of mine at the indoors, my mom on some outdoors, and my Dad on the gliders.
Apr 13, 2008, 05:22 PM
Cool, wow all of your files are HUGE! I'll have to devote a week (and a computer) to download them all .
Apr 13, 2008, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Cool, wow all of your files are HUGE! I'll have to devote a week (and a computer) to download them all .
Heheh ya they are pretty huge 76MB to 250MB but each one is about 3 minutes long though.
Apr 13, 2008, 05:33 PM
lol just made 20 bucks off my mom. because my math tutor came for 2 days on the weekend. 10 bucks a day =] hehehehe im evil