This thread is privately moderated by ClipperBill, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 02, 2008, 09:31 PM
Trader Rating: 102
Baboon McGoon
Thread OP
Sold

AeroFly Professional Deluxe Simulator w/Vol. 1 and Starflight Add-Ons

Got RealFlight Version 4 after I bought this and since I like it marginally better (e.g., RF4 has off-water flying) and don't want two simulators, you will get a great deal here. This simulator has absolutely beautiful graphics and a nice assortment of airplanes, sailplanes and helicopters.

Almost new AeroFly Professional Deluxe Simulator w/Vol. 1 and Starflight Add-Ons and Game Commander transmitter interface. Would cost you about $240 new ($208 for the basic sim + $32.10 for Starflight) through Hobby Lobby (where it was purchased only about 3 months ago). FOR SALE $135 SHIPPED within the Continental USA.

If interested, please send me a e-mail to wgoshert@msn.com. Will take payment via PayPal or other guaranteed funds. Many thanks for your interest.
Last edited by ClipperBill; Jan 05, 2008 at 04:48 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 03, 2008, 12:11 AM
Trader Rating: 37
slopaholic
which aerofly is this?

looks like there's several versions, one with a controller in it, one for hitec, one for futaba, jr, ect. ect.................

do you have pics of it?

dan

looking here
http://www.hobby-lobby.com/flightsim.htm
Jan 03, 2008, 11:20 AM
Baboon McGoon
Thread OP
Its this one Dan as featured on Hobby Lobby's website that you provided:

IK1002 Ikarus AeroFly PRO Deluxe RC Flight Simulator COMPLETE with "RC Transmitter" ..... $ 208.00

Comes with FREE Add-On Vol. 1

Includes also the Starflight add-on featured on the Ikarus-USA website. See link:

http://www.ikarus-modellbau.de/onlineshop/usa/index.php

Many thanks for your interest.

Bill
Jan 03, 2008, 04:29 PM
Trader Rating: 37
slopaholic
This add on?

http://www.ikarus-modellbau.de/onlin...cbd08.25561609

thanks for the info, I'm pondering between this and realflight G3.5

thanks
dan
(who is doing some research, but generally undecided )
Jan 03, 2008, 07:19 PM
Baboon McGoon
Thread OP
That's the correct Add-On Dan.

Bill
Jan 03, 2008, 07:52 PM
Trader Rating: 40
Just a innocent bystander here...

I tried this at a LHS recently and it totally blew me away. I flew "my" Ultimate and it was right on. For the money, you can't beat it. Too bad I have a Mac
Jan 03, 2008, 10:47 PM
Baboon McGoon
Thread OP
Many thanks for the endorsement MH!
Jan 05, 2008, 04:48 PM
Baboon McGoon
Thread OP
Price Reduced.

Quick Reply