The Nirvana Yacht Thread - Page 487 - RC Groups
View Poll Results: Poll Closed
cloled 0 0%
closed 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools
Sep 25, 2012, 02:26 PM
Nirvana 38, Seawind 178
seabee CE's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by chidago
Sea, plenty of room in there..5 cell sub c hump is better than a flat..
I checked and this fits fine, now I want to take 5 rechargables that I have and solder them in series to make my own pack, is this a good idea? I used to repair circut boards, so the soldering part is not a problem, just wondering if there is some reason this won't work, like a problem in recharging.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Sep 25, 2012, 04:27 PM
FROM THE MIND OF A MADMAN
gpzy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by seabee CE
I checked and this fits fine, now I want to take 5 rechargables that I have and solder them in series to make my own pack, is this a good idea? I used to repair circut boards, so the soldering part is not a problem, just wondering if there is some reason this won't work, like a problem in recharging.
It will work.
Sep 25, 2012, 04:48 PM
Suspended Account
All packs are done that way..radio shack should have batt. solder tabs if you want em, and big shrink rap, then you got a regular pack..


Sep 25, 2012, 11:33 PM
Go Big or Go Home
Stir got to fool with sail ties but got the battons and flow lines in. Starting to look god I think
Sep 26, 2012, 10:03 AM
Boomer1
Boomer1's Avatar
My neck gets stiff if I try to look at pictures that are sideways.
Sep 26, 2012, 10:14 AM
Registered User
Pappy2's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer1
My neck gets stiff if I try to look at pictures that are sideways.
how do you know that thats perhaps not how he has his house laid out...

maybe his picture is normal


Sep 26, 2012, 11:17 AM
Boomer1
Boomer1's Avatar
An excellent point! However, since my house is level - I have to turn my neck at such a serve angle to view photos posted side ways, I get a stiff neck - which makes me "grumpy" and no body likes a "grumpy" old guy - So I rotate pictures I find posted like that as a public service to all the "old guys" like me out there!

How's the RV site doing? Should be finished by now. Shot some pictures for me.

Boomer
Sep 26, 2012, 11:31 AM
Registered User
Pappy2's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer1
An excellent point! However, since my house is level - I have to turn my neck at such a serve angle to view photos posted side ways, I get a stiff neck - which makes me "grumpy" and no body likes a "grumpy" old guy - So I rotate pictures I find posted like that as a public service to all the "old guys" like me out there!

How's the RV site doing? Should be finished by now. Shot some pictures for me.

Boomer
if you notice however.... he is on the other side of the country. given the earths curvature and all.. it is still possible his picture is normal for him


the site is wonderful. phase three is completed, and we are starting to look into the possibility of phase 4 , the outdoor kitchen. it just so happens, i am heading there next week. i will take photos for you and send them along.

should be great fall photos again
Sep 26, 2012, 12:14 PM
Suspended Account
I'm thinkin was a adult cold drink involved..

Sep 26, 2012, 12:58 PM
Go Big or Go Home
Ok guys so I got a new phone and long story short I'm still getting used to it.......... but yes. adult drinks were Prolly involved. Haha
Sep 26, 2012, 01:07 PM
Go Big or Go Home
But more importantly....... any thoughts on what is in the picture...............? Lol
Sep 26, 2012, 01:13 PM
Registered User
Pappy2's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsimms
But more importantly....... any thoughts on what is in the picture...............? Lol


oh .... right. ummm

well

yes, the tile looks very cool! perfect grout color.

id like to see some color on the walls however. something that will make that tile pop more...

oh, and like to door hinges as well.


Sep 26, 2012, 04:20 PM
Suspended Account


Sep 26, 2012, 05:44 PM
Boomer1
Boomer1's Avatar
Well stated Pappy! The red boat brings a lot to the otherwise dare I say, boring decor?
Oh, and the sail looks very nice!

Boomer
Sep 26, 2012, 06:02 PM
Go Big or Go Home
Spending money on decore would be a waste...... I just bought a set of new sails for my flying Scot...... and I still need to get new spin sheets!!!!!! Not to mention all the rc gear I want to get!
Would you guys really rather I get paint!!!!!! I think not!!!!!!! Hahaha


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Vixen yacht. chidago Sailboats 1 Mar 01, 2013 03:58 PM