Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
View Poll Results: Poll Closed
cloled 0 0%
closed 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools
Jul 11, 2012, 04:49 PM
Suspended Account
SEE!! da poiple one..
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jul 11, 2012, 04:50 PM
Suspended Account
Lol..I can make wind too, garlic does that for ya..

Jul 11, 2012, 05:02 PM
Yosef Sailor
dwatson's Avatar
Chi,

With a comment like that, your not Italian are you? LOL

Just don't light it, that film/paper sail will go up lickety split.
Jul 11, 2012, 05:15 PM
Suspended Account
LOL..yeah, DW, I had that happen before..
Jul 11, 2012, 05:21 PM
Suspended Account
Its not the purple that makes it faster..
Jul 11, 2012, 05:44 PM
Yosef Sailor
dwatson's Avatar

How to make a 49 year old man feel like a teenager again.


Friend of mind arrives in Montreal from Toronto via train only to find out the rental car agency had rented his car and were out of everything.

Counter person says, "Tell you what, I will give you this for $49.99/day." "Will that work."

Friend says all he needs is an 8 track player with a Boston Tape blairing and he would have it.

I had to lough. They are nice though.
Jul 12, 2012, 09:58 AM
Boomer1
Boomer1's Avatar
Used Yellow Nirvana for sale on e-bay - I'd question his shipping charges. Should be about $25 dollars not $56 as he has listed

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Megatech-Nir...item27c900a2ed

Check it out if interested
Boomer
Jul 12, 2012, 11:40 AM
Suspended Account
Yeah, he's dippin the shippin..
Jul 12, 2012, 01:15 PM
Still showing up for breakfast
lilleyen's Avatar

Nirvana on Ebay


Looks like an older version, judging by the radio box layout and radio.
The box lid doesn't have the raised bubble/section to clear the servo arm either, as near as I can see.

Seems to be in excellent condition though.
Purty!

These boats always seem to be "shipping to US only"
What about us Canucks?
We like bargains too!
Jul 12, 2012, 01:26 PM
Yosef Sailor
dwatson's Avatar
Hey Lil, my buddies son in Barrie gets parts for cars shipped to some place just across in the states so he can take advantage of eBay and cheaper prices. He said its some warehouse and then they drive down an pick them up. They did this with a crate motor and made out like bandits on cost.
Jul 12, 2012, 01:44 PM
Still showing up for breakfast
lilleyen's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwatson View Post
Hey Lil, my buddies son in Barrie gets parts for cars shipped to some place just across in the states so he can take advantage of eBay and cheaper prices. He said its some warehouse and then they drive down an pick them up. They did this with a crate motor and made out like bandits on cost.
Now you have my interest.
More info please.
Jul 12, 2012, 03:07 PM
Yosef Sailor
dwatson's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilleyen View Post
Now you have my interest.
More info please.
I will find out more and get back with you.
David
Jul 12, 2012, 08:39 PM
Registered User
Scratchy101's Avatar
I see a few possible issues with this.

What's the cost of gas to drive down to Buffalo and back?
What about the time spent in border lineups?
Many sellers will only ship to the registered Paypal account address.
It depends on how much you are actually going to save by picking it up in the US.
Jul 13, 2012, 06:47 AM
Still showing up for breakfast
lilleyen's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratchy101 View Post
I see a few possible issues with this.

What's the cost of gas to drive down to Buffalo and back?
What about the time spent in border lineups?
Many sellers will only ship to the registered Paypal account address.
It depends on how much you are actually going to save by picking it up in the US.
Well, the issue here is more one of them not shipping to Canada.
Besides, I live about 45 minutes from Niagara Falls and the border.
Not a long drive.
Jul 13, 2012, 09:16 AM
Yosef Sailor
dwatson's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilleyen View Post
Well, the issue here is more one of them not shipping to Canada.
Besides, I live about 45 minutes from Niagara Falls and the border.
Not a long drive.
Here you go.

1711 Cudaback Ave
Niagara Falls, NY
14303
Cbiusa.com
716-282-7447


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Vixen yacht. chidago Sailboats 1 Mar 01, 2013 02:58 PM