Dec 27, 2007, 05:57 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Looking for Original Gryphon Plans

Hello,
Younger brother threw away my original Gryphon plans and info sheet by accident. Took many years to find the kit, now I'm in a canoe without a paddle. Flew two of these in the 80s, loved them. Willing to buy or trade against a parts lists, traced ribs, pics of the whole kit, etc.... OR if there is another full kit out there, I'm interested.
Elsalen
to remove ads between posts
May 25, 2009, 11:55 AM
vtpraerobatics.blogspot.c om

GRYPHON Found!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsalen
Hello,
Younger brother threw away my original Gryphon plans and info sheet by accident. Took many years to find the kit, now I'm in a canoe without a paddle. Flew two of these in the 80s, loved them. Willing to buy or trade against a parts lists, traced ribs, pics of the whole kit, etc.... OR if there is another full kit out there, I'm interested.
Elsalen
Check out this thread...EJ
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1054104

Quick Reply