Quote:
Originally Posted by Tram
All I gotta say is..

Climb to some altitude..

Power out..
Full left rudder..
Full right aileron...
Full down..

or bottom left corner mixed with a lil' top right corner..

The bipe rocks at this..

Top left corner.. Top right corner rocks too..
Tram, did you finish your Biplane yet?
to remove ads between posts
Oct 22, 2008, 09:02 AM
I have been looking at this Biplane... I'm now living in Tokyo and I don't have the large fields I was used to in the US. I watched the video and it was great -- I didn't expect the speed that I saw. Does anyone have any comments about how this plane is working at slower speeds?
Oct 22, 2008, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyValue
I have been looking at this Biplane... I'm now living in Tokyo and I don't have the large fields I was used to in the US. I watched the video and it was great -- I didn't expect the speed that I saw. Does anyone have any comments about how this plane is working at slower speeds?
The Micro SSX Biplane is capable of slow speeds. You really need to keep it light if you want to fly slowly. I recommend staying with the recommended servos and motor options.

James

Quick Reply