Dec 18, 2007, 09:19 PM
Culper Junior
Help!

Foamy Lanzo Bomber

Hi Guys-sometime in the last few months one of the model mags ran a construction article on a foam r/c Lanzo Bomber. I think the author was Leon Shulman 'cause the method of construction was identical to his modern series of his old designs. I just can't remember what mag it was in or what issue. Being picky, if you can help, what mag and what was on the cover? And what month? I REALLY HATE this getting old thing. What is this button f
to remove ads between posts
Dec 18, 2007, 09:46 PM
I dont know the magazine but I've got a foam Lanzo Bomber plan, I dont remember where I got it. Its a plan for a 44" W.S. blue foam Lanzo Bomber the file has the plan as one sheet and tiled. It's a compressed file so you will need a program to open it. Let me know if you want it I would be glad to send you a copy.
Dec 18, 2007, 10:16 PM
Culper Junior
Thanks Army Dad. If no one can id the mag I'll take you up on that offer. Like to get the build article if I can.
Dec 18, 2007, 11:59 PM
Crash n-Stuff
Was it this one? http://www.flyrc.com/LanzoP/index.shtml

This is a link to the free plans, tiled and full sized.
Dec 19, 2007, 02:25 AM
D'oh.. Dumb Left Thumb
I thought some one had aready posted on this subject about a month or so ago

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...t=lanzo+bomber
Last edited by dekan; Dec 19, 2007 at 03:45 AM.
Dec 19, 2007, 08:15 PM
Culper Junior
You guys are on the money! That's the one I was looking for. Thanks for the help. Dekan you're right, but I couldn't find the post. Thanks everybody. Jim