Dec 18, 2007, 09:06 PM
Micro EDF addict
Thread OP
Discussion

Just ordered my first RC bike

Hello all,
I just ordered a Thunder Tiger Ducati, electric RTR.
I'm usually in the airplane section of this site but I wanted to try something different. I've heard alot of good things about the bike, seems good for the first timer. I'll be using it in an indoor soccer field. Is that large enough?
Thanks in advance,
Josh
to remove ads between posts
Dec 18, 2007, 09:14 PM
PROFESSOR TRUTH JIMMY ICE
Should be... what's the surface?

congrats BTW
Dec 18, 2007, 09:19 PM
Micro EDF addict
Thread OP
Its astroturf.
Dec 18, 2007, 11:14 PM
JediBiker

welcome

metroidrc,

Welcome to RC bikes, you are going to have a blast!
I've been flying plankers for 35 years and came over a couple of years back, it is a lot of fun and the guys that have been around a while like the gentlemen that replied just after you have been doing it for a long time, and have ton's of knowledge to share. They are very helpful,.. and the technology is as high as you want to take it. My first bike was a TT elect as well and I still do them today,..great start in another realm of R/C.

Enjoy,
Michael
Dec 30, 2007, 04:51 PM
Micro EDF addict
Thread OP
Quick question. How long do I need to charge the battery? I tried charging it for about an hour and a half and it has almost no power, and won't keep going for more than a few seconds. Help! Also the controls seem very sensitive!
Dec 30, 2007, 05:16 PM
Micro EDF addict
Thread OP
Can I swap the battery with a lithium polymer 11.1v? Or will I fry the speed control?

Quick Reply