Jan 31, 2008, 05:20 PM
Sorry David I didn't read the thred very well, the mind is the second thing to go. If you talk to Brian ask him for me or Brian if you see this let me know.
Thanks for you help.
Spud
to remove ads between posts
Feb 03, 2008, 02:02 PM
James
I took your suggestion and replaced the 250 with your motor, 750 thunder power and the 7 X 3.5 prop. Boy did it make a difference, it was off the ground instantly and flies great with this combo. The timer on my DX7 showed 18 minutes and I think I still had a few more minutes left. The only problem I had was that I landed a little hot and nocked the prop off, the extra 1" with the flex of the landing gear makes a difference.
The 250 at 5500 feet just isn't enough motor.
Spud
Mar 23, 2008, 04:59 PM
T A C
bump
Mar 23, 2008, 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzonie77
bump
Bump?
Sep 03, 2009, 09:04 AM
Night flier
hi i am trying to find out info on the new ssx biplane. I know this is wrong foru but dunno where else to look. tried clicking link on your webisite but just crashes my web. Any ideaon price? Im in UK alrreay have a slow stick. Any info or link would be gd thanks austin.
Sep 03, 2009, 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by austin.laws
hi i am trying to find out info on the new ssx biplane. I know this is wrong foru but dunno where else to look. tried clicking link on your webisite but just crashes my web. Any ideaon price? Im in UK alrreay have a slow stick. Any info or link would be gd thanks austin.
That project has been put on hold for a few months. I decided to make some design changes. After flying the prototype for a few months, I decided that the model was too heavy and had too much drag. It requires a big motor to fly it and I really want to stay the same or close to the power plant that flies the SSX mono wing. Sorry for the delay. Please e-mail me and I will put you on the list to be notified when it is available.

James Karpy
Millennium R/C
Sep 03, 2009, 12:54 PM
Night flier
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkarpy
That project has been put on hold for a few months. I decided to make some design changes. After flying the prototype for a few months, I decided that the model was too heavy and had too much drag. It requires a big motor to fly it and I really want to stay the same or close to the power plant that flies the SSX mono wing. Sorry for the delay. Please e-mail me and I will put you on the list to be notified when it is available.

James Karpy
Millennium R/C
Ok not sure how i email without a email addy lol. but i was wondering if u had thought of a price? or a ball park figure? but let me know ur email addy and i will. thanks austin.
Sep 03, 2009, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by austin.laws
Ok not sure how i email without a email addy lol. but i was wondering if u had thought of a price? or a ball park figure? but let me know ur email addy and i will. thanks austin.
Sales@millenniumrc.com

Quick Reply